los pandos vineyard

Comments

• quest944
    quest944 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Threats about posting on websites is a classic scammers game. The reputation of the investment is damaged because the money is spent. The only way you would of got it back is if they carried on doing deals with new investors. dishonest, and the money is on the costa del sol.

Ask everybody on the costa del sol who worked for martin and clews.
  • Masterstroke
    Masterstroke Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 24 January 2015 at 10:44AM
    I've just invested in LP and hoping for the best.
  • ACF95
    ACF95 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I've just invested in LP and hoping for the best.

Really hope this is a joke.
  • dealer_wins
    dealer_wins Posts: 7,334 Forumite
    No wonder fraudsters are never poor, they have more customers than they could ever wish for!!!
  • Interesting conversation today with Eduardo Martin, apparently Martin & Clews are going to disqualify anybody from the investment who writes information on the internet ha ha! Bearing in mind they have no money to repay anybody anyway it seems a bizarre threat! He is also of some disillusioned opinion it is for investors to provide evidence of the claims they are making however it is not for him to provide evidence of the legitimacy of the investment. H ealso tried to make out thathe was Mike Clews who was emailing me. Bearing in mind his business partner Mike Clews is English it was laughable to read the poor attempt to write an email in correct English and it was clearly written by a foreigner. I explained to Eduardo that as he is 12 months late returning my money that it was for him to demonstrate to me that the investment was legitimate and as he has been using criminals banned from performing legal activities in the UK to provide him with money from nieve people in the UK it was doubtful that he could not demonstrate this.I wnt write on here what words I would use to describe this man as the blog wnt get authorised ha ha
  • C_Mababejive
    C_Mababejive Posts: 11,653 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    ACF95 wrote: »
    Really hope this is a joke.

It sounds a bit Spanglish to me..:)
    Feudal Britain needs land reform. 70% of the land is "owned" by 1 % of the population and at least 50% is unregistered (inherited by landed gentry). Thats why your slave box costs so much..
  • glamdring
    glamdring Posts: 50 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2015 at 11:30AM
    I have today received my findings from the ombudsman with regards to my complaint. They have found Stadia Trustees negligent for performing inadequate due diligence and poor duty of care to myself with regards to the los pandos investment. If anybody else has made a complaint to the ombudsman about this the process is not quick. It has taken me nearly three years to get to this point. There is a 3month time period in which Stadia were taking business from companies owned by Terence Wright (alhaurin wealth planning and pfr services) where the FSA had issued a visible warning on their website warning individuals and businesses not to deal with them. Stadia only decided to stop taking business from these companies when I informed them of the issue. Previously they had threatened to take me to court for asking them why they were taking business from a criminal.What a lovely customer caring bunch Stadia are eh!

REPLY ON BEHALF OF STADIA TRUSTEES LIMITED:

The complaint referred to by “glamdring” has not yet been finally determined by an Ombudsman at the Financial Ombudsman Service and so the comments and criticisms made by “glamdring” in post #88 are premature."
  • glamdring
    glamdring Posts: 50 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2015 at 11:29AM
    I have received an email from a Spanish solicitor who has said he is currently taking Eduardo Martin to court for the sum of 30,000 euros for failing to comply with a sponsorship deal that his client had in place with another company Eduardo is involved in called "The wild wolf company". This company apparently manufactures and distributes soft beverages. The solicitor is stating that he became suspicious of the company and did some high level checking and he believes that it is part of a corporate structure to launder money with los pandos and other similar ventures a part of it. The solicitor also claims that he is close to having enough evidence to bring a criminal action against martin & clews for fraud, tax evasion and money laundering. I cannot claim to know whether this is a legitimate email or just part of the extreme scam that los pandos is. However I thought it would be interesting information for all those affected. I have contacted the solicitor with an aim to confirm the legitimacy of his claims.
  • TCA
    TCA Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    And just when we all thought it couldn't get any worse. Another scam property company rears its ugly little head in Spain. And no guesses who runs it. Yes its Mike Clews!!! Its called Ocean Estates International. I cant believe Mike Clews have also formed another company called Polar Gmd.

Are you sure this isn't old news?

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-2835.aspx
  • thank you TCA. For people that need to complain to the FCA, sipps company's or thinking of making an investment this information is useful. There a lot of people who stand to lose a lot of money through these company's and any information can help. As for people like yourself that obviously already know it all, I'm not sure why you bother posting useless uninformative sarcastic comments.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure