Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Ebay incorrect size sent
    • 2nd May 10, 10:16 PM
    Ebay incorrect size sent 2nd May 10 at 10:16 PM
    Hi some advice would be good.

I purchased and item via ebay which was a size 14

The dress arrived via recorded delivery but upon,opening a size 10 had been sent.

I contacted the seller who told me to return it for a replacement and for refund of return postage.

Then nothing, no replacement, no contact.

I have opened a case on both ebay and pay pal, the seller keeps trying to get me to call her rather than replying, she says she has sent a replacement but has not provided any details for it. Her feedback suggests she is abusive on the phone, it appears she sends out incorrect goods from time to time.

Will I get my money back?
    Competition Wins 2013 - Caribbean Sauce, Kleenex Cup, 48 bags of Crisps.

Best Wins ever - Honeymoon worth 4.5k - Hoilday to Antigua worth 2k - Afternoon Tea - 250 Toys
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,494Posts Today

7,279Users online

Martin's Twitter