Options

Comments

• declanh
    declanh Posts: 133 Forumite
    Options
    Holiday wrote:
    Just saw this in Belfast Telegraph

http://www.valueoils.com/Default.aspx

Seem to cover Belfast area but with plans to expand.

Prices seem good.

sounds like connors fuels reborn ?
    I used to have a signature with links to the League Tables for good/bad shipping charges for Northern Ireland. But I have since learnt that this is against site rules - so they are no longer here! PM me if you need them
  • Trishh_2
    Trishh_2 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great prices .... but wonder if they're safe to order from?
    Their contact number is a premium rate 0905 :eek: .... 55p per min

Has anyone used them before?
    :beer:
  • IvanOpinion
    IvanOpinion Posts: 22,183 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    It shouldn't matter too much .. simply take their price to your preferred company and they should match it.

Ivan
    Past caring about first world problems.
  • ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    I bought oil on line last week . I entered my card number but made a [EMAIL="B@lls"]B@lls[/EMAIL] and didn't enter the 3 digit security code or my name before I hit the enter button . I immediately received an email confirming my order . I thought I will wait and see if they deliver before I contact them .they delivered on Tuesday ,I don't no if I should be pleased they delivered or P!ssed off that they delivered without the correct information.
  • meadowcat
    Options
    Does it say anywhere on the site that it only covers the Belfast area? When I put in a BT30 postcode it quoted a price. Wouldn't like to give card details and then find they only deliver to Belfast area.
  • ginger_nuts
    ginger_nuts Posts: 1,972 Forumite
    Options
    meadowcat wrote:
    Does it say anywhere on the site that it only covers the Belfast area? When I put in a BT30 postcode it quoted a price. Wouldn't like to give card details and then find they only deliver to Belfast area.
    I think it covers all Northern Ireland ,It is mentioned on Teletext page 341 today .Funny enought I had also checked postcode BT30 (Downpatrick) yesterday as well as my own postcode
  • rjh090384
    rjh090384 Posts: 2,224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    it said in telelgraph that it covers somthing like 30 mile radius of belfast (this is from memory so dont quote me on that) but when i tried bt22 postcode (16 mikes) they said they didnt deliver to my area.
    love you lots like jelly tots :o
  • darrenfinlayson
    Options
    looks like an unbeatable price on valueoils.com!
  • ollywood68
    Options
    I had got 900 litres of oil from Pennusla Oil in North Down for about £280. Best price I could get after phoning around:money:
    happiness is being able to have one more drink
  • Holiday
    Holiday Posts: 361 Forumite
    Options
    £303 for 1000 litres from Hazlett Fuels (Ballymena) a couple of days ago.
    Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure