Sun £9.50 Holidays Jan 2014 Code words

Comments

• tarbs wrote: »
    Hi all
    I have been fortunate enough to be given a unique reference number from a friend who received this by email. The email refers to a bonus code being sent by letter. My friend has however moved house since she last went on a sun holiday and has not updated her address so won't receive the letter. Does anyone know whether the bonus codes are generic, if so can someone let me have this so that I can book online?
    Thanks

yes bonus code the same and it LOOK
  • mishelly wrote: »
    Hi all,
    We are looking to book another Sun Holiday this year for our family. Since the last time we booked, we have had a baby and we are looking to go to the same park again which has free passes for under 5's.

Am I correct in thinking that when I book the holiday I book for 5 people (which includes baby) but when the park invoices us directly for passes and service charge, it will only charge for 4 entertainment passes?

Many thanks in advance

yes you pay £9.50 for ever one even baby but and yes only pay for 4 passes but check when you get invoices as they do not always take the one off. but if you do get billed for 5 just phone them
  • Are we thinking that they'll be no code cracking this time round??
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    edited 8 January 2014 at 1:13AM
    How did you get to luxenbourg lil lady ? Was it the dover dunkirk ferry, and then driving through through france and germany?
    It looks like a lovely site. Really like the look of one of the german parks, but it's a hell of a lot of driving:(
    I reccomend Dunirell by the way. It's a fantastic park. Been three times.

Hiya
    Dover - Calais as I got a good deal
    no we went through Belgium, as they have lovely roads, didn't take too long, my little one loved it when we drove to the borders eg Luxembourg - Germany, they'd be like this little bridge and she was oh I'm in Germany ... no I'm not I'm in Luxembourg ... and the petrol is very cheap

And I guess at least if you go to Germany the roads are very good and there's no tolls !
    We're used to a lot of driving, so it's not too bad, but it's only worth it for a weeks stay ,we drive to Slovakia and it's a 1000 miles and takes approx 13 -14 hrs lol
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Strapped
    Strapped Posts: 8,158 Forumite
    HAPPYDAYS2 wrote: »
    you can book most of the same holiday now on breakfree holidays and around the same price x

Just searched for European parks and they are about 4x the price we paid for Sun hol :eek: Guess I'll take my chances...
    They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth. -- Plato
  • Nudge
    Nudge Posts: 6,979 Forumite
    Todays Sun Holidays Password is ABLE
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    mishelly wrote: »
    Hi all,
    We are looking to book another Sun Holiday this year for our family. Since the last time we booked, we have had a baby and we are looking to go to the same park again which has free passes for under 5's.

Am I correct in thinking that when I book the holiday I book for 5 people (which includes baby) but when the park invoices us directly for passes and service charge, it will only charge for 4 entertainment passes?

Many thanks in advance

some parks are now charging for 4 passes as that's the minimum sun holiday booking, but you can pay for extra. I tried to buy just 2 passes out of 4 and they said you must get all 4
    But I think children under 3 or 5 are free
    The passes are cheaper in your add-ins, we've found that buying when you get there is more expensive.
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Lil_Lady wrote: »
    Hiya
    Dover - Calais as I got a good deal
    no we went through Belgium, as they have lovely roads, didn't take too long, my little one loved it when we drove to the borders eg Luxembourg - Germany, they'd be like this little bridge and she was oh I'm in Germany ... no I'm not I'm in Luxembourg ... and the petrol is very cheap

And I guess at least if you go to Germany the roads are very good and there's no tolls !
    We're used to a lot of driving, so it's not too bad, but it's only worth it for a weeks stay ,we drive to Slovakia and it's a 1000 miles and takes approx 13 -14 hrs lol

Thanks for that. All helps with the research:) wow, with the driving to Slovakia. Hats off to you:eek:
  • ernie-money
    ernie-money Posts: 810
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 8 January 2014 at 12:04PM
    mishelly wrote: »
    Hi all,

Many thanks in advance
    I will probably get slated for this, and told that it's dishonest etc, but I would only book and pay for 4. You won't get a bigger caravan with more beds because you pay for your baby and the park staff won't know how many are actually staying. I wouldn't dream of not paying for kids in beds, but I don't think a little baby sharing the double bed, or sleeping in a travel cot you bring with should cost the same as an adult...

On previous holidays we have sometimes had a friend come down for the day and stay overnight, but we've never paid for more than the people actually staying the whole time.
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
  • Hi,
    I've never actually been on a sun holiday but as I applied before but was unsuccessful we have been sent a priority booking code :)

I would like to book a European holiday in the South of France and was hoping to go with another family. I've just read on the Sun FAQ site that to do this you need to send an application off in the post - have I read this correctly?

Also, I noticed that some of the sites have a tent symbol next to them, do you automatically get given a tent for these sites? I'm not totally adverse to a tent but my children are very little so I would prefer a caravan.

Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport