Lose Weight 36

Comments

• Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    3 hours gym plus walking around town today!
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Woo new thread!

I'm into Tiffany Rothe workouts. I found her on youtube so i just do lots of her videos. 10 mins each so i can add them together or just do a quick 20 mins or so each day. I think i can see a difference!

Pizza for dinner though. Its been a bit of a rubbish week and i'm going to enjoy the end of it through food!
  • bit of a mix up at the gym today, usual instructor on holidays and no cover, so an improvised body balance session!

Total exercise today :1 hour
    Getting fit for 2013 - Starting weight 10.1.13 88.1kg
    Weight 27.3.13 79.1kg :( weight 2.4.13 79.9kg Weight 24.4.13 77.8kg. 4.6.13 76kg

BSC member 331
  • No exercise today unfortunately - felt very sickly this morning and almost fainted several times at the shops so giving myself another rest day. Also feeling nauseous so been eating what I fancy (oops). Hopefully will be on the mend tomorrow and can eat well and do my DVD again.
  • lolly101
    lolly101 Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Hey Matryoshka! :hello: It's been a while!

Aww, hope you feel better soon Nicky :)

I'm feeling ok now, still got an awful cold, but it's just a stuffy nose now so I really should be getting back into my exercise - haven't even taken my new trainers out of the bag yet :o

I'm taking the boys to our local country park in a few minutes, which will be a good start. It has three play areas spread out over the grounds and a huge lake so I'll do a fair bit of walking, and running around in the parks! It's been raining all morning so hopefully it'll be quiet... and there will be lots of muddy puddles for the boys to jump in! :eek: It's only a five minute walk away so we really should go more often :o
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That sounds like a cool park lolly. We have a few nearby and i can't wait to go to them in the summer!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    How is the yoga going Vix?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Still no exercise unfortunately, I was relieved to start feeling better yesterday morning but then ended up at work all afternoon and evening and too tired this evening after another busy day! However, I've ordered myself a new DVD to prevent boredom and it arrived today so I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow.
  • No rest for the wicked, busy day yesterday, so only managed 1 & half hours

and not much better today either, so 1 & half hours today too.

My aim is for 2 hours a day, so a bit of catching up to do!
    Getting fit for 2013 - Starting weight 10.1.13 88.1kg
    Weight 27.3.13 79.1kg :( weight 2.4.13 79.9kg Weight 24.4.13 77.8kg. 4.6.13 76kg

BSC member 331
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,255 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    STS this week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure