Boots Christmas weekly star gift

Comments

• Sales assistant never mentioned Mark Hill being the Xmas OOTW. I think the price has been reduced though but maybe it's not the actual OOTW offer?
  • SavingJane
    SavingJane Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    At Christmas Shopping Event I was at today they were announcing this was their last one.

If you are going today, and have a coupon for additional 500 points from previous Christmas Shopping Event, make sure SA scans it. My SA decided I wasn't entitled to that too but said nothing. Luckily I checked my receipt before I left the store. When I queried it she said I couldn't have those points as well as the 1200. I said no, that coupon was specifically for this event. She called a supervisor and told him that she didn't think I was entitled to them so she didn't scan it!! Can't believe she did that without telling me. Anyway fortunately she was able to retrieve coupon and supervisor added points manually.

I appreciate temporary or new staff may not know about all offers but you would think they would tell customer, not just take coupon and throw it in the drawer!

Thanks for your reply but local 1 wasn't doing event today was y'day n I missed it not knowing wasn't doing both days silly me not checking

Thanks for letting me know last event, may just buy it 2mora then
    Mummy to Lewis Born Aug 10
  • Sales assistant never mentioned Mark Hill being the Xmas OOTW. I think the price has been reduced though but maybe it's not the actual OOTW offer?

Could be x
  • :) Mark Hill set, will keep my niece happy.

Just hope No7 will def be on offer soon. :j

Happy Shopping everyone
  • mandco
    mandco Posts: 1,012 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    this year do something that scares you for courage is not the absence of fear just the knowledge that some things are worth the risk
  • lufoo7
    lufoo7 Posts: 406 Forumite
    mandco wrote: »

As I said 4 days ago!
  • Is that the end of the "£12 worth of points when you spend £50" now?, my local one was yesterday, just searched and there appears that there are no more now......

Looking forward to the No 7 star gift and the S&G one!
  • I want the Mark Hill hair dryer set....showing up as £30 on main boots page,but still showing as £65 when going through checkout???...I'm hoping they have them in my local boots...I've got a £5 off a £30 electrical spend...this would be great for £ 25 ; )
    Slimming World..Wk1,..STS,..Wk2,..-2LB,..Wk3,..-3.5lb,..Wk4,..-2.5,..Wk5,..-1/2lb,Wk6,..STS,..Wk7,..-1lb.
    Week 10,total weightloss is now 13.5lbs Week 11 STSweek 14(I think)..-2, total loss now 1 stone exactly
    GOT TO TARGET..1/2lb under now weigh 10st 6.5(lost 1st 3.5lbs)
  • lufoo7 wrote: »
    As I said 4 days ago!

Folk are only posting what they have been told. No wrong in it!!
  • Anyone have any further clue what No.7 set will be on offer? My mum wants the P+P day and night cream so I'm not sure whether to hold off and hope its the £65 set or get the £50 set they have on offer. Argh, I hate leaving shopping until the last minute!
    If my words are missing letters then please excuse me....my keyboard is a tad dodgy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure