Options
    Saturday ISLE
    Sunday HOLS
    Monday WARM
    Tuesday TIME
    todays - Park
  • something_girl
    Options
    hi, I have got the tokens so far, have never done one before but want to this year, with my 2 kids. Now I've read a couple of threads on here, it's obvious that those with priority booking forms take precedence, but it sounds like those who are not using the codes are passing them to others?

If I have got this right, is it possible that someone could give me a code as I really want a specific park in Norfolk and if I send the tokens off, I guess I will go below all the others with forms?

Thanks in advance
  • Fungas
    Fungas Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mirtos wrote: »
    Not sure where the right place for this is, but I know lots of DFWs are collecting the Sun £9.50 holiday vouchers, so I've posted it there as well. If you have one of the priority booking forms that the Sun newspaper send out to ppl who have booked before, the code at the top allows you to book online by submitting the code words on the vouchers. HERE'S THE GOOD BIT. As you don't have to submit the actual vouchers, you can book multiple holidays with just one set of six vouchers - I've just done it and booked two hols with the same codes. It also means that you can share the codes with friends and family, and book on their behalf, then change the name on the contact sheet. Woo hoo! just spotted my first loophole. My mum would be so proud.

Don't understand - in the priority booking form, it states that the online booking system opens tomorrow, Thursday 10th. The sixth code has not yet been printed, so how have you booked anything?
  • Fungas
    Options
    For anyone who has a booking form, but no vouchers (or not enough), the codes are all holiday related words. I used the following : SAIL, ROCK, ICES, LAKE, PINK, BLUE I know this might have limited use to people, but worth a go no? website is www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk

Don;t get this either, coz those words are from a previous offer?? are you saying you've succcessfully booked using old code words, a day before the system has started? Surely it would reject a booking?! :confused:
  • something_girl
    Options
    look at the date of the quoted post, confused me too!
  • Fungas
    Options
    look at the date of the quoted post, confused me too!

NO WAY!! 2 years ago?!?!?!?!

Let this thread die coz it's confusing!!

Even so, apparently the booking site HAS opened tonight, early. Someone has posted the last code so I;m off to sort it out!! :T
  • Quaintonlady
    Options
    Hi All. I have a priority booking form and the first four tokens. Does anyone have the code words from another two tokens which I could use to book on line please? Don't need the paper tokens, just the code words please. With many thanks.
  • Helenmack68
    Options
    Not sure where the right place for this is, but I know lots of DFWs are collecting the Sun £9.50 holiday vouchers, so I've posted it there as well. If you have one of the priority booking forms that the Sun newspaper send out to ppl who have booked before, the code at the top allows you to book online by submitting the code words on the vouchers. HERE'S THE GOOD BIT. As you don't have to submit the actual vouchers, you can book multiple holidays with just one set of six vouchers - I've just done it and booked two hols with the same codes. It also means that you can share the codes with friends and family, and book on their behalf, then change the name on the contact sheet. Woo hoo! just spotted my first loophole. My mum would be so proud.

How are you getting this to work as I cant book another holiday, I have already booked mine and booked the wrong date and the sun wont change or cancel the holiday I am trying to rebook again (forfeighting the £39) but cant get it to work? HELP any ideas.
  • Potaroo
    Potaroo Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    They changed the way you can book online some while ago. Now you can only use the priority form reference number once online. You can still book online and then send in the form with tokens to make another booking.

As the last post has found out - once a booking is made they will not change or amend. Unless you have something like a doctors note to say you can't travel/jury service etc - but even this is discretionary on their part.
    Politicians are like nappies - they should be changed regularly and for the same reason (Barry Cryer)
  • chances_dragon
    Options
    This is my first time on wanting to go on a sun holiday but when i go on the web site there is no link to book on line all i keep geting is the form if you want to send it in the post can any one help me please?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure