Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pigsmightfly
    • By pigsmightfly 17th May 17, 1:02 PM
    • 1,120Posts
    • 722Thanks
    pigsmightfly
    Reclaiming from Store Cards/Credit Card/Catalogues
    • 17th May 17, 1:02 PM
    Reclaiming from Store Cards/Credit Card/Catalogues 17th May 17 at 1:02 PM
    Hi,

Is there somewhere that has a list of all store card, credit card and catalogue providers and their addresses please?

I had so many of these back when I turned 18, store card for almost every shop, 4 or 5 catalogues I used to order from regularly but I obviously don't have any paperwork for any of them now and want to make sure I don't miss any out when sending off letters.

Many thanks x
Page 1
    • MIKE770
    • By MIKE770 18th May 17, 8:23 AM
    • 67 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    MIKE770
    • 18th May 17, 8:23 AM
    credit cards etc
    • 18th May 17, 8:23 AM
    make a list of the ones you need to find and google them and then you will be able to contact if you had PPI/Charges etc remember default charges go back 6 years only to ebven have a chance, in most cases

you have to do the foot work in your case
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 18th May 17, 1:55 PM
    • 18,539 Posts
    • 8,755 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 18th May 17, 1:55 PM
    • 18th May 17, 1:55 PM
    Is there somewhere that has a list of all store card, credit card and catalogue providers and their addresses please?
    Originally posted by pigsmightfly
    No.

You'll have to contact potential providers individually. In the first instance, try their websites.

Without any documentation for any of this, be aware that this could well be a thoroughly futile activity. If you don't have account numbers, then it may be impossible to trace anything from simply your name, address and date of birth.

Do you even know for sure that you had PPI?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

449Posts Today

5,162Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Who do you think came out best in the Corbyn v May battle tonight?

• Clever by Paxman; subtly testing out "strong & stable" by focusing on u-turns on Brexit view, social care, self employed tax & election date

• Ps sadly i got in too late to have seen Corbyn, hence why no comment on his performance

• Follow Martin