Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 10
    • iAMaLONDONER
    • By iAMaLONDONER 22nd Apr 17, 9:27 PM
    • 1,612 Posts
    • 386 Thanks
    iAMaLONDONER
    I've stopped giving referrals out to strangers. Nobody sticks with it. The last person I gave one to on here (tinkerbel - a long standing MSE user) got to 440 points and gave up - waste of my referral.
    Originally posted by tykesi
    Do you get in trouble if that happens?
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 23rd Apr 17, 8:44 AM
    • 1,639 Posts
    • 2,138 Thanks
    tykesi
    Do you get in trouble if that happens?
    Originally posted by iAMaLONDONER
    No but it's pointless doing it if I'm not going to earn anything from it, I don't do it out of the goodness of my heart. To date I've given four out to strangers, three of them on here. Only one carried on for any decent length of time (about six months), one didn't even start at all once theye used my referral.

Friends and family only from now on.
    2017 in 2017 - 1845.24
    • dawny10
    • By dawny10 23rd Apr 17, 3:46 PM
    • 241 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    dawny10
    Hi all
    If anyone doesn't mind taking a punt on a stranger I'm looking for a code. I'm based in Southampton and will do my best to keep at it.
    TIA
    • Staggered
    • By Staggered 27th Apr 17, 5:17 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Staggered
    Hi everyone

I'd be interested in a referral code if anyone has one??
    • dave3094
    • By dave3094 4th May 17, 10:04 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    dave3094
    Hi everyone,

If anyone fancies giving me a referral code that would be amazing. I'm a student in Newcastle and I'm very keen to start using Roamler!

Thanks in advance,
    Dave
    • Cora92
    • By Cora92 19th May 17, 3:34 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Cora92
    Roamler Activation Code
    Hello!

Does anyone have a Roamler activation code that I could use?
    It would be a massive help !!
    • YorkshireJon
    • By YorkshireJon 20th May 17, 10:23 AM
    • 19 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    YorkshireJon
    As always there is an ongoing Roamler code available over at The Money Shed on the forum
    • tykesi
    • By tykesi 20th May 17, 10:38 AM
    • 1,639 Posts
    • 2,138 Thanks
    tykesi
    As always there is an ongoing Roamler code available over at The Money Shed on the forum
    Originally posted by YorkshireJon
    Yeah but don't the Moneyshed only give them out to people who actually contribute whereas here they can come and be one post wonders with little jumpy yellow people and never contribute or help again?
    2017 in 2017 - 1845.24
    • YorkshireJon
    • By YorkshireJon 21st May 17, 12:16 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    YorkshireJon
    Yeah but don't the Moneyshed only give them out to people who actually contribute whereas here they can come and be one post wonders with little jumpy yellow people and never contribute or help again?
    Originally posted by tykesi

Yup, Posting for postings sake just to get a Roamler code just ends up with the ban hammer being swung..
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,381Posts Today

6,841Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The strange thing with a 4yr old is having to play & smile while inside feeling sick for those in trauma in my birth town #Manchester

• Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Follow Martin