Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Annie021063
    • By Annie021063 17th Aug 12, 8:13 PM
    • 2,514Posts
    • 7,978Thanks
    Annie021063
    Clickworker
    • 17th Aug 12, 8:13 PM
    Clickworker 17th Aug 12 at 8:13 PM
    Been hijacking textbroker thread with chat about clickworker so thought we would start a thread for it.
Page 9
  • lunamoona
    That's bizarre can you re-take it?
    Originally posted by rachelja
    They've given me a date of 25th Dec but I think I'll be busy

I also failed for saying 'Denise and I', instead of, 'Denise and me'.

Maybe it's an American thing?
  • heather.tourle
    im not happy with my score either! what exactly did u say in your email?
    • ollyh1990
    • By ollyh1990 15th Apr 14, 1:25 AM
    • 307 Posts
    • 434 Thanks
    ollyh1990
    Have just signed up to this, but noticed its been a month since anyone posted in this thread, is this site no longer worth bothering with anymore?
    • dark_angel
    • By dark_angel 24th Sep 14, 11:05 AM
    • 1,032 Posts
    • 10,449 Thanks
    dark_angel
    Do we need to have anything iin the tax code box? thanks
    • MSE Sarah
    • By MSE Sarah 19th May 17, 10:34 AM
    • 84 Posts
    • 52 Thanks
    MSE Sarah
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. Please keep adding to this thread if you have any comments on Clickworker.

MSE Sarah
    Grab the latest MSE Deals
    Follow the Deals Team on Twitter: @MSE_Deals
    Get Martin's Money Tips
    Join the MSE Forum
    • Nickchick
    • By Nickchick 23rd May 17, 6:44 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nickchick
    I'm a bit disappointed after coming back from a long break from Clickworker because they are even slower letting you cash out now. There also used to be more doable tasks on the main page. Maybe I came at the wrong time? I try doing the tasks relating to the pictures but the ones I've done so far I always seem to get wrong and I always hate how they give you money then take it away instead of just not giving it to you in the first place. I know they have to do it that way but it still sucks because it messes with my brain and makes me remember one reason why I quit CW for a while.
    • Frempt
    • By Frempt 23rd May 17, 8:32 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    Frempt
    The amount/quality of work really varies on CW. I've given up doing the 1-2 cent tasks, I just wait for the well paid tasks. I always do the Photo Shopper tasks (10 EUR for some photos in supermarkets), and surveys are usually reasonable rates when they are up. I'm not a big fan of the UHRS tasks, I've probably made a total of ~5 EUR on there because I just never touch it.
    £2017 in 2017 challenge - £1,647.82/£2017 (as of 31st July)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

336Posts Today

2,164Users online

Martin's Twitter