Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Annie021063
    • By Annie021063 17th Aug 12, 8:13 PM
    • 2,514Posts
    • 7,978Thanks
    Annie021063
    Clickworker
    • 17th Aug 12, 8:13 PM
    Clickworker 17th Aug 12 at 8:13 PM
    Been hijacking textbroker thread with chat about clickworker so thought we would start a thread for it.
Page 2
    • kiss_me_now9
    • By kiss_me_now9 20th Aug 12, 2:09 PM
    • 1,025 Posts
    • 2,593 Thanks
    kiss_me_now9
    Got accepted at 100% so I'm doing my first fashion task
    Masters OT student
  • katini
    Got accepted at 100% so I'm doing my first fashion task
    Originally posted by kiss_me_now9
    Well done! I have done a few this morning and the total seems to be going down a lot faster today, so I guess we are all on there!!
    • Kiran
    • By Kiran 20th Aug 12, 3:10 PM
    • 1,119 Posts
    • 495 Thanks
    Kiran
    There's 95 Groupon items there now too. Is it me or does there seem to be a much better flow of work on clickworker?
    Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
  • katini
    There's 95 Groupon items there now too. Is it me or does there seem to be a much better flow of work on clickworker?
    Originally posted by Kiran
    I completely agree, it is very easy to get into it and carry on writing. Plus they don't block your account after 5 articles!!
    • Kiran
    • By Kiran 20th Aug 12, 3:56 PM
    • 1,119 Posts
    • 495 Thanks
    Kiran
    The groupon ones seem quite tricky unless I'm missing something. You have to write about a subject and location without knowing what the company is or what they are offering? I've read the example at the bottowm but it's still confusing me
    Last edited by Kiran; 20-08-2012 at 4:08 PM.
    Some people don't exaggerate........... They just remember big!
    • Annie021063
    • By Annie021063 20th Aug 12, 4:29 PM
    • 2,514 Posts
    • 7,978 Thanks
    Annie021063
    The groupon ones seem quite tricky unless I'm missing something. You have to write about a subject and location without knowing what the company is or what they are offering? I've read the example at the bottowm but it's still confusing me
    Originally posted by Kiran
    My first one really confused me too, just read the examples carefully, one you get going it becomes clearer.
  • katini
    My first one really confused me too, just read the examples carefully, one you get going it becomes clearer.
    Originally posted by Annie021063
    Same here, but I am now on my fifth one since half three. You just need to make it sound very salesy and positive.
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 20th Aug 12, 6:08 PM
    • 4,192 Posts
    • 44,878 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Do you have to get 100% on the sample text, I got 94% on it and 97% on the basic 70 question assessment but I can't see any writing jobs or am I just not looking for them in the right place?
  • katini
    Do you have to get 100% on the sample text, I got 94% on it and 97% on the basic 70 question assessment but I can't see any writing jobs or am I just not looking for them in the right place?
    Originally posted by elliemoo
    The writing jobs should be underneath an orange bar when you press "Home" after you've logged in. It should say something like "if this remains blank press F5". You can do the copywriting tasks if you have over 90%.
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 20th Aug 12, 6:14 PM
    • 4,192 Posts
    • 44,878 Thanks
    elliemoo
    The writing jobs should be underneath an orange bar when you press "Home" after you've logged in. It should say something like "if this remains blank press F5". You can do the copywriting tasks if you have over 90%.
    Originally posted by katini
    Thanks very much.
    • Annie021063
    • By Annie021063 20th Aug 12, 10:00 PM
    • 2,514 Posts
    • 7,978 Thanks
    Annie021063
    Well , just finished writing my 5th fashion piece since Friday, if I could do the same in the next fews day and finish 10 in the week, then do that every week I could earn 140E a month.
  • emmalaura
    I've just applied for a job via student jobs (i'm an undergrad Business student) doing "address research"

I was just wondering what the criteria was for being accepted (what did you have to do?) and how much you get paid?
    • alfiemama
    • By alfiemama 21st Aug 12, 10:09 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    alfiemama
    I was up until 1.00am completing the Qualify Author section. This morning I checked and they only scored me 58%. I felt this was a good article which fitted the brief and used SEO words so I have emailed them. I'm pretty sure it was because the computer timed me (even though I didn't see anywhere which said this was a timed section) out as I'm 4 stars on text broker and got 100% on the 72 questions.

Has anyone else had this?
    • Annie021063
    • By Annie021063 21st Aug 12, 10:34 AM
    • 2,514 Posts
    • 7,978 Thanks
    Annie021063
    No not really, I'm 100% on click and 3* on text, email them and ask for another chance to complete it, explain about the pc. Maybe could you could write a piece out before and type onto the page, that would save time and lessen the chance of you timing out. good luck
    • alfiemama
    • By alfiemama 21st Aug 12, 10:47 AM
    • 281 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    alfiemama
    Thanks Annie, I did that but didn't realise that it was open on my page. I honestly think the article was up to standard and had unique info which was the brief. I've emailed them so will see what they say.
    • alfiemama
    • By alfiemama 21st Aug 12, 4:16 PM
    • 281 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    alfiemama
    Had an email back. They agreed the article was better than the 58% and have changed my mark. He explained it was a little off topic and doesn't need to have witty remarks and more about keywords. At least I can work for them now.
    • kiss_me_now9
    • By kiss_me_now9 22nd Aug 12, 12:17 AM
    • 1,025 Posts
    • 2,593 Thanks
    kiss_me_now9
    Whoops, my first fashion writer piece didn't have the keywords in the title so I got told off Gonna do another now
    Masters OT student
    • kiss_me_now9
    • By kiss_me_now9 22nd Aug 12, 6:06 PM
    • 1,025 Posts
    • 2,593 Thanks
    kiss_me_now9
    How long does it take for payments to go through to payable?
    Masters OT student
  • katini
    How long does it take for payments to go through to payable?
    Originally posted by kiss_me_now9
    Looks like 7 days, I think.
  • SchminkyCat
    Can I just ask, with the Groupon ones, do you find that yours end up sounding similar? Obviously different category and location, but just generally saying the same thing. Am worried they are going to think I am self plagerising!

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,025Posts Today

7,551Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin