Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 5
    • worldtraveller
    • By worldtraveller 16th Sep 16, 7:45 PM
    • 11,330 Posts
    • 21,880 Thanks
    worldtraveller
    You can set up as a business on most p2p sites. We signed up wth Growth Street recently and get 6.5%, only 30 days notice, and the have a default shield to protect against bad debt.
    Originally posted by charlie__brown
    Good luck! However, personally, I wouldn't touch such a company with a barge-pole, let alone my company savings.
    There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, There is a rapture on the lonely shore, There is society, where none intrudes, By the deep sea, and music in its roar: I love not man the less, but Nature more...
    • yorkiebar
    • By yorkiebar 12th May 17, 8:12 PM
    • 720 Posts
    • 229 Thanks
    yorkiebar
    Kent Reliance currently offering 0.9% instant access, that's the best instant access business account I've found.

http://www.kentreliance.co.uk/
    • wolfysmith
    • By wolfysmith 29th Sep 17, 1:07 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    wolfysmith
    Aldermore
    MSE biz savings page...who is doing the QA on your website ?

Top instant-access savings: Aldremore 0.85% AER
    The Aldermore Easy Access Account pays 0.85% AER on £1,000 up to £1 million. You'll get just 0.05% interest if your balance slips below £1,000.
    You can make any number of deposits or withdrawals, and can open and operate the account online.

I opened an online account today ...... its 0.5%....... I rang Aldermore..... 0.85% was withdrawn in January 2017......

Martin, are you going to make me whole for the 0.35% difference that Aldermore wont be paying me?

Andy
    • Aquamania
    • By Aquamania 29th Sep 17, 5:20 PM
    • 1,943 Posts
    • 777 Thanks
    Aquamania
    MSE biz savings page...who is doing the QA on your website ?

Top instant-access savings: Aldremore 0.85% AER
    The Aldermore Easy Access Account pays 0.85% AER on £1,000 up to £1 million. You'll get just 0.05% interest if your balance slips below £1,000.
    You can make any number of deposits or withdrawals, and can open and operate the account online.

I opened an online account today ...... its 0.5%....... I rang Aldermore..... 0.85% was withdrawn in January 2017......

Martin, are you going to make me whole for the 0.35% difference that Aldermore wont be paying me?

Andy
    Originally posted by wolfysmith
    The article states
    Archived September 2016
    • richjdavies
    • By richjdavies 7th Nov 17, 9:28 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    richjdavies
    I found this site to be very useful for finding the best rates:
    investment sense co uk
    (sorry had to remove links

but they are sometimes a little bit behind... so I tend to also check moneyfacts. It is more up to date, but they sometimes miss ones...

Anyone else got any good comparison sites?
    I found AkoniHub the other day, but couldn't be bothered to login...

I remember a few years ago I was contacted by a 'business deposit' comparison site that seemed quite good - they would just move the money around for you, I think - and had a handy table showing instant / 3 months/ 1 yr etc... and the rates. Anyone know what I might be thinking of? Would love to find it again.

Finally - anyone had any luck with Close Brothers Treasury?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,557Posts Today

6,889Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin