Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Tony
    • By MSE Tony 20th Jan 17, 2:16 PM
    • 63Posts
    • 13Thanks
    MSE Tony
    Insure4Retirement - Your Feedback
    • 20th Jan 17, 2:16 PM
    Insure4Retirement - Your Feedback 20th Jan 17 at 2:16 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for visiting.

We have recently added Insure4Retirement and we'd love to hear your feedback if you have used them before.

Thanks.

MSE Tony
Page 2
    • Keep pedalling
    • By Keep pedalling 19th May 17, 1:25 PM
    • 3,435 Posts
    • 3,703 Thanks
    Keep pedalling
    I have my house and contents with them for the sole reason that I struggled to find another insurer that would cover my expensive bikes. Seperate bike insurance is horribly expensive.

I did have my CF road bike stolen last year, and despite the fact that we had failed to lock the side gate when we went out, they sorted a replacement without any hassle and my premium only went up £20 after that claim.
    • gillean
    • By gillean 25th May 17, 12:01 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    gillean
    very poor web site When eventually got through quote expensive even taking into account the Voucher offer
    • roblamont
    • By roblamont 21st Jun 17, 2:03 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    roblamont
    Far too expensive!
    Wasted 15 minutes of my life keying in all the information to find the quote was 2.5 times the amount I was being quoted in other price comparison sites for the same criteria. Won't be using it.
    • soxabutton
    • By soxabutton 19th Aug 17, 1:45 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    soxabutton
    avoid them like the plague
    this is a rip off company beware. they have lots of good reviews on trust pilot yet i could not link into trust pilot to give my review. plus i have a feeling it is employees who have given the reviews. two years ago this company were the best quote online so i went with them. firstly their phone staff are appalling with no telephone manner at all and just want you off the phone. also beware that they are a broker not an insurance co. when it came to renewal of my policy i declined their quote which had risen by 200 in a year despite my having no claim for the past ten years anyway and a year with them. However without my permission and despite my request not to renew they asked for the money from my bank as they claimed to have a mandate and because of my health at the time I had no energy to dispute it and left the matter. However I did again specify no automatic renewal. Just started to sort out quotes this year and again theirs has increased by another 100 so i rang and they said there would be no automatic renewal but I did not trust them so i phoned my bank and lo and behold they had requested payment and it was to leave my account at midnight. I cancelled this immediatley but it would have gone out if i had not intervened. I know you have 14 days to cancel but some people particularly the elderly might not be aware of this and forget to challenge within the 14 days and end up with two policies. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FREE BIES THEY OFFER AND IF YOU GO WITH THEM ENSURE YOU MAKE A NOTE TO CALL YOUR BANK BEFORE THE RENEWAL DATE TO CANCEL THE MANDATE. I WOULD NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

100Posts Today

2,209Users online

Martin's Twitter