Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rachaelg33
    • By Rachaelg33 19th May 17, 9:52 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Rachaelg33
    HELP! Mis sold account fees
    • 19th May 17, 9:52 AM
    HELP! Mis sold account fees 19th May 17 at 9:52 AM
    Hi I think we were mis sold an account fee at lloyds back in 2012. Me and my husband got married in 2012 and had cheques given to us as mr and mrs as we did not have a joint account lloyds told us we would need to make an appointment to open a joint account to bank the cheques. At the appointment we were only offered two types of accounts a platinum and a gold we were pushed in to the platinum. We have had the platinum since august 2012 paying £17 a month! We have used the breakdown cover once and the phone insurance once but didn't realise the excess would be so high. Anyway I'm just wondering if we are entitled to a refund as we didn't realise we could have a normal joint account without paying a fee. Any help would be much appreciated thank you
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,449Posts Today

5,402Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin