Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mr Poves
    • By Mr Poves 15th May 17, 2:21 PM
    • 237Posts
    • 89Thanks
    Mr Poves
    Insurance policy for non payment by customers ?
    • 15th May 17, 2:21 PM
    Insurance policy for non payment by customers ? 15th May 17 at 2:21 PM
    Hi , I'm a sole trader and offer payment plans to my customers , Things have gone well in general with only the odd bad payer here and there .
    I'm wondering is there an insurance policy that would be suitable to cover any losses due to non payment by my customers ?
    I'm a flooring installer and typical agreements are never over £500.
    I've had a quick look on the net and everything seems to be catered towards more commercial business rather than small businesses .
    Any advice or recommendations greatly appreciated , thanks .
Page 1
    • Aquamania
    • By Aquamania 15th May 17, 4:25 PM
    • 1,936 Posts
    • 772 Thanks
    Aquamania
    • 15th May 17, 4:25 PM
    • 15th May 17, 4:25 PM
    Hi , I'm a sole trader and offer payment plans to my customers , Things have gone well in general with only the odd bad payer here and there .
    I'm wondering is there an insurance policy that would be suitable to cover any losses due to non payment by my customers ?
    I'm a flooring installer and typical agreements are never over £500.
    I've had a quick look on the net and everything seems to be catered towards more commercial business rather than small businesses .
    Any advice or recommendations greatly appreciated , thanks .
    Originally posted by Mr Poves
    See post 4 of this recent thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5642623

In the meantime, can you lend us a monkey please?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,266Posts Today

7,944Users online

Martin's Twitter