* I wish it could be Christmas every day * - It's the 2017 Christmas Chatter Thread

Comments

• vulpix
    vulpix Posts: 2,302 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    p.s forgot to say,I think it's the same mouse with a bus pass!
     :
  • Peppapig
    Peppapig Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    Ha ha VULPIX, loving the image of the little mouse with his pass and tiny suitcase. Maybe it's a Christmas loving mouse and he's working his way round. The weather is bright here today but cold. Saw two forecasts online, one says snow today with the arctic wind that's working its way down the country. The other said heatwave next week. Hope the second one is right. Will try to sort out pic.

I'm usually planting up pots and tubs in Spring but with the move I just can't be bothered this time, my head's too full of kitchens and colours at the mo.
    It's the most wonderful timeof the year :
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Glad to see you back Pink steps

I've been fighting a virus for the past 3 weeks it started as a sore throat and just went down hill from then , I'm finally getting the upper hand with it but the cough is relentless especially at night . Hubbys finally back at work well for one night then he's on holiday for a week .

DVD is 20 tomorrow I really don't know where the time has gone ! All her pressies are wrapped and we are going out for lunch .

We have a few things for Christmas and DVD has asked for a new iPod so that's easy enough!
  • Peppapig
    CHRISSY hope your DD had a lovely birthday yesterday :bdaycake:
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    CHRISSYG wrote: »
    Glad to see you back Pink steps

I've been fighting a virus for the past 3 weeks it started as a sore throat and just went down hill from then , I'm finally getting the upper hand with it but the cough is relentless especially at night . Hubbys finally back at work well for one night then he's on holiday for a week . !

Oh no, not you as well, hope you're feeling better. I've been battling tonsillitis for the past 3weeks too, thought I'd got over it, dared to go out at Easter then boom, it hit me again but more severely. Had to get antibiotics from the doc (first time in about 12yrs I think) as was travelling with work earlier this week and had to make some form of semi recovery to manage that (still looked / felt like carp but at least I could get dressed).

Anyway, no Xmas prep or much else going on here due to that. First day today I finally am starting to feel vaguely better although one tonsil still up and sore.

Murie my friend is going to a Great Gatsby 21st this weekend...when is you DD's?
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    DD had a lovely birthday it was nice and relaxed , we went to the Royal Armouries in Leeds for a day out the following day it was very interesting.

My virus has lasted exactly 3 weeks never had one that persistant before!

Christmas wise ordered a few bits and for once know exactly what everyone wants .
  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    I have been retired now for almost 10 years, so why do l still get excited for the weekends? or the bank holidays?
    Glad DD had a good birthday, Chrissy-G, and well done on getting a head start on Christmas.
    Been really occupied with the greenhouses and garden this week, and it is beginning to look better. The house however, is like a padding can.
    My fave cous is going to be a Grandma again in November, remember the wedding l did the flowers for? well they are having a baby. Knitting needles have almost melted, l am so excited for them.
    CBA to get out of bed, though, but l need a coffee, so 10, 9, 8, off l go.
  • freespirit66
    freespirit66 Posts: 3,226 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic

:bdaycake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESSKITTY :bdaycake:

Hi everyone, just checking to let you know I am alive just bogged down with the black dog at the moment so laptop just isn't getting opened. Hope everyone is well, will have a read through x

#103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • mrsinvisible
    mrsinvisible Posts: 1,310 Forumite
    Great to see you, Free, nasty black dog, hobnailed boots are in the post.
  • Peppapig
    BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESSKITTY :bdaycake:

FREE you can add my hobnails to MRSINVISIBLE's -

Surrounded by boxes and bubble wrap - I hate packing although I'm having a good declutter too. We could be moving as early as 10th May :eek: - looks like it'll be exchange and completion in rapid succession so we'll only have minimal notice of the final date. Great for getting in, not so hot for booking the removal people and sorting out the utilities and Sky!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport