Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    morning :D

strange question for first thing in the morning. Are there any justifications on filming children on dash cams? I mean if I was stood outside a park with a hand held camera filming kids I would be carted away - but if you park outside a kids playground and film them on a dash cam is that ok? I'm looking into a safeguarding issue lol Also with dash cams can they be left on to record 24/7 regardless of where they are parked? I've been on google for a while and am struggling to find information!!
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :)
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Going to do shop versus waitrose they have some good half price event deals,
    Can you post your shop when you do it please so I can see the offers as no Waitrose near me. Thanks
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, cloudy and damp here. Oh how I long for a nice crisp winter morning, at least we had snow in Yorkshire!
    jax.26 wrote: »
    Thanks Nellie...£80:eek: so I'll be having a look on ebay as well

If you can hang on a while and have a Lidl nearby, they normally do one around the £20 mark around the summer time.
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning :D

strange question for first thing in the morning. Are there any justifications on filming children on dash cams? I mean if I was stood outside a park with a hand held camera filming kids I would be carted away - but if you park outside a kids playground and film them on a dash cam is that ok? I'm looking into a safeguarding issue lol Also with dash cams can they be left on to record 24/7 regardless of where they are parked? I've been on google for a while and am struggling to find information!!

The only justification for filming children on a dash cam is if they damage the car, I would imagine filming them in a park on a dash cam should be treated like filming them any other way. If I had kids and people were consistently parking in view of the park with dash cams I would be worried, the other thought is that you cant always see the cameras.

Some dash cams are capable of being left on 24/7, they can be wired into the electrics in the car and set up in such a way that they only cut out if the battery gets low, there are (I believe) also ones that have motion detectors and only record when they detect motion.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Dylan is the latest storm.

Good Morning all 🙂
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    Can you post your shop when you do it please so I can see the offers as no Waitrose near me. Thanks

See link below hopefully helpful

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/shop/Browse/Groceries/Half_Price?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-vnAvPKz2AIVirftCh17ngsHEAAYASABEgKP4vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CNaUiMDys9gCFcuxUQodVOsDBg
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Pepe looking forward to his first New Year.

https://s18.postimg.org/f5vm0phvt/image.jpg

Awe Pepe is :smileyhea:smileyhea:smileyhea
  • glitter_bug
    Options
    Goodmorning everyone
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family