And now the fuse is lit...

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Yes, I was surprised mine dident change itself.
    Still havent managed to fine inside button to pop the boot!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    ZTD wrote: »
    And in another great tragedy of our age... I'm not sure what to blame - Brexit? Donald Trump? Global Warming?

Russians...it was definitely Russians...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Glad I dont like it:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Yes, I was surprised mine dident change itself.
    Still havent managed to fine inside button to pop the boot!!

I don't think there is one. You can press the "unlock all doors" switch on the drivers door handle, which activates the boot switch. But you do have to go and open it.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    I don't think there is one. You can press the "unlock all doors" switch on the drivers door handle, which activates the boot switch. But you do have to go and open it.

Well that explains a lot.Ta:):A

• ZTD wrote: »
    Well mine has just about come right. Yes, I left it on winter time all through the summer...

I don't know why it can't change itself. It has GPS. It knows exactly what time it is, and exactly what timezone I'm in.

This, I do not understand either
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    One of the greatest issues of our time ... yep, I agree, it was the Russians :)
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • ZTD
    Karmacat wrote: »
    One of the greatest issues of our time ... yep, I agree, it was the Russians :)

It would appear that this is only the last tip of their skullduggery! Look at their litany of crimes! https://twitter.com/th3Derek/status/927855812558680065

It's not every day you can use the word "skullduggery"...

Or "litany" for that matter.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    So...discovered today that my flat(ish) roof may be in better condition than feared. May actually have up to 5 years of life left in it.

That helps.
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • beanielou
    Good news on the roof Z.

• gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    I

It's not every day you can use the word "skullduggery"...

Or "litany" for that matter.
    Careful Z, you're in danger of lifting the tone around here :eek::eek::eek:,
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure