Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Impressed so far with currency club have had email to say dispatched with tracking number and email from royal mail with the number too. :cool:
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all, how are the elite . hope your all well xx

So pleased that you are loving the job pacifica.

I had the most fabulous day today . involving my family and all my grandchildren even the ones in care.
    We played games , outside, then when it got chilly had an indoor picnic, and dd1 did lots of easter activities with the kids, . we did a giant chocolate nest cake and all ate big slices, went for a walk to the beach. And finished the day with fish and chips. Heaven. Feeling so lucky, xc
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    No, I didn't. Will go and check tomorrow. Thanks. x

I didn't explain it properly that they were that price in store. I was quite nervous going to the checkout as though I might end up doing an MKS.............

I mean DTD. ;) :rotfl:
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'm grumpy as Mr TS is watching something else and won't let me watch Junior Doctors tonight.

DD has just text to say her friend that graduated last year is on it. :cool:

I wonder how it is making her feel, not sure whether it's a good idea or not. :o

I know how you feel. DN was in Ambulances and was embarrassed by the praise. I think she deserved it but then, I am so proud of her. :D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How much will they work out bubbs? thanks :)

6 packs £48 -20% =9.60 =£38.40-£16 as 3 for 2 = £22.40 - £5 off £50 = £17.40 but you will need to get a free drink and paper to take it over the £50 , think workings out are right:o someone may want to check
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Arthien wrote: »
    I do have one technically, but never registered it :o
    I only ever buy undies there so never quite got round to it!

Is there a chance it mgiht be of use for this? I assumed it was just points for purchases.

When do you want to buy this item? If you register the card you get a £5 voucher for your "birthday", I cannot recall if it covers everything but it is certainly useful anyway, and at least if you register the card you will get points on it.

As for vouchers, how desperate are you? If you take out Sun Life over 50s insurance you get a £75 voucher after the first payment has been taken, which may take two months, and you can choose a M&S voucher or an Amazon voucher etc, I took out a policy a short while ago to get the Amazon voucher, will be cancelling as soon as I get the voucher.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

Phewww thank goodness, well done :T:Tmy weigh in tomorrow:eek:

Good luck for tomorrow :T
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Thought thats what it said on the radio

Phewww thank goodness, well done :T:Tmy weigh in tomorrow:eek:

Good luck but I'm sure that you don't need it. x
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Evening all, how are the elite . hope your all well xx

So pleased that you are loving the job pacifica.

I had the most fabulous day today . involving my family and all my grandchildren even the ones in care.
    We played games , outside, then when it got chilly had an indoor picnic, and dd1 did lots of easter activities with the kids, . we did a giant chocolate nest cake and all ate big slices, went for a walk to the beach. And finished the day with fish and chips. Heaven. Feeling so lucky, xc

:T:T:T:T what a lovely day, sounds wonnderful:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunflower1227
    Sunflower1227 Posts: 1,737 Forumite
    Options
    6 packs £48 -20% =9.60 =£38.40-£16 as 3 for 2 = £22.40 - £5 off £50 = £17.40 but you will need to get a free drink and paper to take it over the £50 , think workings out are right:o someone may want to check

Thank you, this is for DD friend :)
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport