Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• loobiej1
    Options
    Hello
    Can anyone tell me if i should see soft or hard check on my experian credit report when submitting an application with Nationwide via broker...

so far we did a
    DIP- 7/02 - Credit report shows ID soft check
    Submitted full application -8/02 - nothing on report as yet?

Thank you
  • Fisa002
    Fisa002 Posts: 145 Forumite
    Options
    loobiej1 wrote: »
    Hello
    Can anyone tell me if i should see soft or hard check on my experian credit report when submitting an application with Nationwide via broker...

so far we did a
    DIP- 7/02 - Credit report shows ID soft check
    Submitted full application -8/02 - nothing on report as yet?

Thank you

I submitted full application on the 24/1 and they have done a soft I’d check. Valuation is next week but no hard check as of yet if that helps. But I think it’s a bit random. They will do both. In what order is anybodys guess
  • Vman100
    Options
    JBBROWN94 wrote: »
    I’m currently playing the waiting game on my mortgage with Nationwide.

Valuation was done on the 02/02/18
    Nationwide confirmed they had received it on the same day
    Not heard anything since.

Anyone else had experience with Nationwide?

I had my valuation on 1st Feb. I got and email.from my broker on the 6th to say all Nationwide applications were delayed by 6 days due to the bad weather in Scotland. Thought it was strange so I got them to chase it up but he confirmed the delay again. Still Waiting!

Also regarding the credit checks, I have a soft check on mine with Experian but I think I have a hard check with Noddle. The search on Noddle said 'checking credit application so I'm assuming this is a hard check.
  • loobiej1
    Options
    Vman100 wrote: »
    I had my valuation on 1st Feb. I got and email.from my broker on the 6th to say all Nationwide applications were delayed by 6 days due to the bad weather in Scotland. Thought it was strange so I got them to chase it up but he confirmed the delay again. Still Waiting!

Also regarding the credit checks, I have a soft check on mine with Experian but I think I have a hard check with Noddle. The search on Noddle said 'checking credit application so I'm assuming this is a hard check.

I checked online for service update & says processing applications up to 6th at moment, ill prepare myself for a long wait. Thank you ill check noddle.
  • loobiej1
    Options
    Fisa002 wrote: »
    I submitted full application on the 24/1 and they have done a soft I’d check. Valuation is next week but no hard check as of yet if that helps. But I think it’s a bit random. They will do both. In what order is anybodys guess

NW told me only one check is carried out, maybe my reports not updated as only
    submitted full application friday.
  • giorgio992
    Options
    16/1 DIP through broker with Tesco Bank referred.
    17/1 DIP approved
    19/1 Offer accepted
    26/1 Full application submitted - 3 months bank statements and payslip requested.
    27/1 call from countrywide to book valuation. Valuation booked for 7/2.
    07/02 - bank statements received and uploaded to broker/Tesco.
    07/02 - valuation carried out
    09/02 - query from underwriter about a previous address
    09/02 - application approved subject to satisfactory valuation report being received
    12/02 - valuation confirmed at purchase price and full mortgage offer issued :)

Wooohooo so relieved. Had some PDL usage in the past as well as CC balance and loan and the offer still is on it's way :D
  • loobiej1
    Options
    JBBROWN94 wrote: »
    I’m currently playing the waiting game on my mortgage with Nationwide.

Valuation was done on the 02/02/18
    Nationwide confirmed they had received it on the same day
    Not heard anything since.

Anyone else had experience with Nationwide?

Have you heard anything today? can i ask how long it took from submitting your application to valuation?

Thank you
  • Lau7889
    Options
    5th February: Decision in principle & offer accepted
    6th February: full application submitted, valuation booked
    7th February: valuation carried out & under review
    9th February: more documents needed
    12th February: called up to see how progressing and hey said it’s with the underwriters

Current wait times:
    Documents to be reviewed: 4 days
    Valuation to be revised: 5 days
    Final assessment: 2 days
    !!!128553;
  • Dolly123
    Dolly123 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    My turn...

17th Nov 2017 - AIP agreed
    Waited agessss for my plot to be released
    7th Feb Reserved plot
    9th Feb Submitted Mortgage Application with Natwest
    9th Feb Passed credit check
    12th Feb Valuation Fee taken from card
  • Vman100
    Options
    loobiej1 wrote: »
    Have you heard anything today? can i ask how long it took from submitting your application to valuation?

Thank you

I had my valuation on the 1st after submitting application on 29th January. The broker informed me what the value came back as the very next day but Nationwide only received it today apparently. Broker reckons they won't assess my application until next Monday. He says they are having log delays just now!! Pulling my hair out!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback