Currys discount vouchers?

Comments

• I'd like one to :j
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Hi, looking at spending over £350 on cameras - anyone have a code? Ta
  • Hi all,

I'm needing to buy a new TV as ours has finally given up the ghost. So we're looking to buy an LG LCD from Currys.

So does anyone know of any discount codes that i could use?

• Free delivery on £75 spend: DEL75
    Expires: Tonight
  • FIVETV gives you 5% off tvs!
    EVERYBODY MOVE TO THE CLOUDY ROOM, EVERYBODY MOVE!!!

:j
  • vansboy
    vansboy Posts: 6,483
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    If you have the actual model number, enter it in Google search box & it'll get you a much lower price, at Dixons, Free delivery & 5% off codes there.

BUT.... find out the NON Currys/Dixons model number, to get a pricerunner comparison.- might just be something like LG 42PG6010 in their sites, but other shops LG 42PG6000. That's the one we've ordered, but from Argos!!

Argos have free delivery code EFD10 (I think) & 3 years warranty & 1/2 price stand on some models, so well worth checking.

Even Empire Direct have extra discount codes currently & 3year warranty for £30.
    If you post model here, I'll have another look.

VB
  • Geddes
    Geddes Posts: 140 Forumite
    about to spend £75 on a hard drive. Is there any discount vouchers going about as i really need it a bit cheaper and it is £5.95 for delivery aswel.
    Thanks
  • akh43
    akh43 Posts: 1,551
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Have you checked if the item on Dixons as its part of Currys and usually same items are cheaper there, though you still have to pay P+P. Another alternative is try offeroftheday website, type in the item you want in the search box and it brings up who is selling it cheapest and if there are any vouchers available.
    Decluttter 2022⭐Declutter 2023
  • You can definitely get them cheaper online. Did you try eBuyer.com ? Most hard drives are the exact same models inside the case, so you can normally buy something a little bit cheaper and its the same product. Or you can get a bigger or faster drive for the same price. Bought a lot of stuff from eBuyer before, its a big site, quite reputable.

Just my opinion though, I can understand why you might want to buy from somewhere you know.

Rich
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport