Liquid Opinions

Options

Comments

• Jadenn
    Jadenn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I registered for this site, then came across this forum and decided to search for this company , there is no info anywhere so i tried to unsubscribe and it will not let me, so they have all my info and I can't delete my account, so I would keep clear
  • magsm42
    Options
    It is a rubbish site don't join, the next time you recieve an email from them scroll to the bottom of it and you will find an unsubscribe option
  • pointsguy
    pointsguy Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    Do they have an app?
  • Plancky_2
    Options
    I have been a member of this site for a few months and recently got to the 2000 points you need to cash out £20. I had no problem getting the money put into my Paypal account from this site. I joined after it was advertised on magic freebies and will continue to use it in the future. Please give it a try as i havent had surveys yet for £100 a survey but the points they do give you soon add up to the cash out amount.
  • rainbowxn
    Options
    I've been a member for 3-4 months or so and I have already redeemed once. They are very good, I am satisfied with them.
  • carl8to
    Options
    redeemed my first payout today....highly recommended with fantastic customer service
  • Ali_Dygnas
    Options
    Each survey amassed a certain number of points. Once you have got a lot of points, they send you a cheque. None of the surveys are particularly personal and completing them is quite painless and sometimes fun.

An easy way to earn money whilst sitting in your armchair drinking tea.

The company is also very helpful when there are any questions.

Highly recommended. :beer:
  • patman99
    patman99 Posts: 8,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hmmmm, 4 new users and all appear to have had a good thing to say about a site that Scamadvisor lists as med-high risk.
    Never Knowingly Understood.

Member #1 of £1,000 challenge - £13.74/ £1000 (that's 1.374%)

3-6 month EF £0/£3600 (that's 0 days worth)

• Onthecase7
    Options
    Well, I'll add my genuine two pence worth...
    Been doing their surveys for a few months (they are always reasonably short) and realised I had hit the threshold for payment yesterday.
    Couldn't find how to get paid on my account so I emailed them and they replied VERY quickly and offered to facilitate the payment whilst they were looking into my issue.
    Within 5mn of me emailing them back, the funds had been sent over to me.
    I was also concerned a little reading things here but I did get paid. ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure