The Body Shop At Home (Hints and tips)

Comments

• ragz_2
    ragz_2 Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Fiona those games are great thanks, I tried the pig one, it's right, I am stubborn!
    Will use them at my next party, especially the handbag game. Thank you
    June Grocery Challenge £493.33/£500 July £/£500
    2 adults, 3 teens
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • Thanks Fiona, think I'll try both tonight! :)

Katy
    xx
  • Loving the handbag one... will use that tonight! Thanks.x
  • hi girls, not been on for a while as pc is down, just snuck on dh's laptop. Hope everyone is partying hard and getting some pennies. I think it's daft that they have reduced all the xmas stuff, may make people more keen to spend but reduces our commision lol
  • Hi all

I thought that due to the 20% off sales would be lower therefore affecting our commission but I did my first party with the sale on last night and got higher sales than I have done for a while. Sales of £493 plus had a party the night before of £313 so I think it's definitely picking up for Christmas now.

I think the sale may actually encourage people to buy more than they usually would so end up spending overall slightly more and therefore more commission for us!

Have a special event in store this weekend and got a voicemail message at 4pm this afternoon telling me I was in the Vanilla Spice team and I had to wear something gold instead of usual uniform. Therefore last minute panic to the shops to buy a gold pashmina! However, there is £400 Topshop vouchers up for grabs for the team with the best sparkly Christmas make up so will be up a couple of hours earlier tomorrow to get it looking extra nice!!

Wish me luck!

x
  • ah wish I was working with ya tomorrow, whats the other team Cranberry crushers? lol
    let me know how you get on, hope the tips help! lol xx
  • They are good sales Laura!! Well done! I hope my first few parties go well! Good luck for tomorrow too!

Lauren
    Hi all

I thought that due to the 20% off sales would be lower therefore affecting our commission but I did my first party with the sale on last night and got higher sales than I have done for a while. Sales of £493 plus had a party the night before of £313 so I think it's definitely picking up for Christmas now.

I think the sale may actually encourage people to buy more than they usually would so end up spending overall slightly more and therefore more commission for us!

Have a special event in store this weekend and got a voicemail message at 4pm this afternoon telling me I was in the Vanilla Spice team and I had to wear something gold instead of usual uniform. Therefore last minute panic to the shops to buy a gold pashmina! However, there is £400 Topshop vouchers up for grabs for the team with the best sparkly Christmas make up so will be up a couple of hours earlier tomorrow to get it looking extra nice!!

Wish me luck!

x
    Married 5th June 2010
    1st Baby born 12th April 2011:j
  • The sale has worked for me tonight, nearly £500 sales compared with my usual party totals of £300ish. Everyone was very excited about the 20% off gifts and spent more than i think they usually would have!

Yes i got the October makeup and loving it! Dont know if i'll get the Novembers spring trend so glad i made Octobers - i really like the bronzing balls and the new lip stain is great!

As for party bookings i'm doing ok by mentioning January detox and January Sale, along with the limited edition body butters etc which i couldnt resist buying all of! Love the Raspberry!

Also had my first regional this week which was great and got me enthusiastic again!

Really want to get some recruits now though as one lady had 10 recruits in a short space of time and it seems like a good time to advertise what with the so called recession!
  • ragz_2
    ragz_2 Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning all, just a quick question -
    Just had my best mate on the phone, she was meant to have her training today but can't make it and the next training day isn't until a week into December. Will she be ok to do a few parties before then if she can just go and observe one and be shown how to do the facial etc? I know some of you did parties before your training, did you find it really difficult?
    Thanks
    June Grocery Challenge £493.33/£500 July £/£500
    2 adults, 3 teens
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • ragz wrote: »
    Morning all, just a quick question -
    Just had my best mate on the phone, she was meant to have her training today but can't make it and the next training day isn't until a week into December. Will she be ok to do a few parties before then if she can just go and observe one and be shown how to do the facial etc? I know some of you did parties before your training, did you find it really difficult?
    Thanks

I'd done 3 parties before my training day and had to cancel it as I was ill so when I did mine a few weeks back had done my 6 already. I didn't find it difficult at all - if you're unsure go through the training manual (I think there's one online too). I must admit after I did get some good points from going to the training so worth going when you can.

Hope this helps:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport