Large Plus Size Clothing

Comments

• Just found this thread.....
    The only places i buy clothes from these days are Yours and Julipa (aka simply be etc)
    Julipa as they have the only bra Britain that's even semi comfortable in my size and Yours cause they are the only place that have a shop I can get to with stuff I can get into.
    Evans has been rubbish the last few years. Yours isn't great design wise but it's practical and cheap. Also they do occasionally use natural fibres unlike Julipa. I do dread having to do presentations at work as Yours doesn't seem to do office wear and I have trouble finding dressy work stuff.
    I have been fruitlessly searching for a winter coat though with no success as yet.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Just found this thread.....
    The only places i buy clothes from these days are Yours and Julipa (aka simply be etc)
    Julipa as they have the only bra Britain that's even semi comfortable in my size and Yours cause they are the only place that have a shop I can get to with stuff I can get into.
    Evans has been rubbish the last few years. Yours isn't great design wise but it's practical and cheap. Also they do occasionally use natural fibres unlike Julipa. I do dread having to do presentations at work as Yours doesn't seem to do office wear and I have trouble finding dressy work stuff.
    I have been fruitlessly searching for a winter coat though with no success as yet.
    Yours had some lovely office wear in their sale- I was in the Nottingham branch a couple of days ago and very tempted by a pinstripe trouser suit with longline jacket.
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Yours had some lovely office wear in their sale- I was in the Nottingham branch a couple of days ago and very tempted by a pinstripe trouser suit with longline jacket.

oooh good to hear. Wasn't in the Edinburgh branch but I'll scour the website.
  • dktreesea
    dktreesea Posts: 5,736 Forumite
    Just found this thread.....

This coat is amazing - quite generously sized and super warm. I'm 5'4" and wanted a full length coat, which for my height this is.

Not sure if I am allowed to post the link, but in case not, on Amazon it's called:
    "Ladies Coat Wool Mix Cashmere Womens Jacket Hood Faux Fur Long Fashion Warm New"
  • dktreesea
    dktreesea Posts: 5,736 Forumite
    For anyone missing taking Shape, Box2 make some pretty comfortable clothing that's plus size, up to size 30.
  • bergebabe
    bergebabe Posts: 19 Forumite
    edited 27 April 2017 at 12:13AM
    New plus size shop, very affordable - https://acloves.co.uk
  • mabelcable
    mabelcable Posts: 90 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    My Mum is a big Ann Harvey fan , not the stuff that's sold in Bonmarche, the original range sold in the stores a few years ago.
    I have been trying to get her some pieces on Ebay but I am having a problem recognising the labels. I can easily spot the large cream colour one but does anyone know if they had a smaller navy or black label on saying 'Ann Harvey London' or is this all from Bonmarche. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Mx
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    I tried to find Anne Harvey in 2 Bonmarche shops last week and was told it was only online for Anne Harvey.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    She here's a flash bank holiday sale on at Jd Williams , got nightwear for my referral and myself .£7 for pjs larger sizes available.
  • bergebabe
    bergebabe Posts: 19 Forumite
    edited 18 October 2017 at 8:20PM
    Hiya

ac loves sale

This plus size clothing shop has some really nice bits in their sale.

The prices are brilliant and sizes are up to a 36.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure