Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Comments

• ok does any one know of and food deals in edinburgh???
    going there in wednesday for my 21st and will be eating out every day
    any help would be cool
    thanks jodie
  • If you get a copy of this month's Glamour magazine (Keira Knightley on cover), there is a voucher for 2for1 at Strada (from 1st September to 7th Srptember only) and a free cocktail at The Living Room (i think for the same dates as Strada) plus lots of other "20% off" vouchers for fashion stores (valid on certain days only, though). :j
  • There's a 2 for 1 launched today on Handbag.com. Got to www.handbag.com/zizzi - it works! Took it to a Zizzi today and they looked at it a bit funny, but got my 50& off.
  • Caterina
    Caterina Posts: 5,919 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Does anyone know how to get two Yo sushi vouchers printed with different code numbers? I need another one to go out with my DH but as many times I click the voucher is always showing the same number (so it won't be accepted). Thank you.

Caterina
    Finally I'm an OAP and can travel free (in London at least!).
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Clear your cookies and browsing history

http://www.ccleaner.com/

Is a handy tool to do it for you
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    On the back of my local VUE cinema ticket there was a 2 for 1 at Pizza Express (actually there were lots of vouchers!). They are valid for any day and you can use 1 voucher per 2 people, for up to 6 people. They are valid up until 31/10/08 so might be worth looking at the backs of your cinema tickets!
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    There's a 2 for 1 launched today on Handbag.com. Got to www.handbag.com/zizzi - it works! Took it to a Zizzi today and they looked at it a bit funny, but got my 50& off.

Fab thanks! Was looking for somewhere other than Pizza Express to go tomorrow with a friend! :beer:
  • RMilne
    RMilne Posts: 17 Forumite
    I've found a sneaky new free trial to tastelondon through Time Out's website. The link is http://www.timeout.com/london/features/1718/Get_your_free_tastelondon_membership.html

If the link doesn't work, you access it through Time Out London's homepage near to the bottom right of the website.

Basically it's non-committal. So no credit card details need to be put down. They did this a while back in the Metro and its a genuine offer.
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    RMilne wrote: »
    I've found a sneaky new free trial to tastelondon through Time Out's website. The link is http://www.timeout.com/london/features/1718/Get_your_free_tastelondon_membership.html

Looked at the website and don't recognise any ! Where is yer MacDonalds, Burger King, KFC etc. :rotfl:
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • When handbag had pizza express vouchers they took them off site well before the cut off date so if you want it print it now! I don't have a printer at home and learnt that lesson the hard way- I had to take my 7yo to pizz ex anyway and had shoddy service cos of all the people with vouchers- or so the waitress told me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure