Anyone had any dealings with VITAL BEAUTY

Comments

• Hello all, just found this thread when Googling "Vital Beauty" - I'm an executor on a deceased estate and currently receive a small bag of redirected post every day, including multiple mailings from VB all promising cash sums blah blah and also multiples from Friedrich Muller and assorted other laughable enterprises, including several Australian Lottery organisations.

I have registered all of the deceased's previous addresses with the Mailing Preference Service and four months on the mail still comes. I have also been returning it all to sender.

In summary, if you receive something from VB I urge you to ignore it. If anyone has any bright ideas on how to sort my post situation out please let me know, theres 8 more months of redirection left!!!
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    :mad: Avoid this Co at all costs. They prey on the elderly and vunerable members of society. The paperwork looks like you have won - but it's just a scam to get you to order the tat they sell.

Not been taken in myself, but know of them.
    :hello:
  • V.Lucky
    V.Lucky Posts: 806 Forumite
    pacoryan - they are not based in the UK so I am sure the mailing preference service doesn't apply to them.
    :hello:
  • I've just had 'confirmation' today that I'm the single winner of their top prize of £16,100. Seeing as there is no purchase necessary and you don't have to give them any more details, then I guess there is no harm. I wont hold my breath though! Would be interested to hear if anyone has actually received any money from them.
  • PLEASE PLEASE, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!:mad:

If anyone saw the BBC TV program Old dogs new tricks, with Ester and Lynn, on 21st Sept 2006. You will now know that Vital Beauty is another trading name for a company based in Belgium and France, that have a court order aginst them from Trading Standards in London, Uk, to STOP sending out their tatty catalogues, asking people to place order's and within 2 weeks they will receive their winning cheques for £10,000-12,500.

IT IS A SCAM, and if you have fallen for it, like most people do, you have lined the pockets of a very wealthy and moral-less man, over in Belgium, who sated on National prime time TV within the UK, tonight, that he does not "care" he is doing this to people.

I am sorry to burst your bubble, in the hopes like many others that you were going to have a "lovely cheque" for £10,000, but it WONT arrive, no matter how hard you try or how many complaint letters you write to them

PLEASE take note of this, I dont want to hear that anyone else has been scammed out of money, and their confidence, with forums like this we can all keep an "eye-out" or each other and hopefully put these monsters out of business.

Take care everyone!!!
  • if they ask you to part with any cash in order to recieve this money, PLEASE do not do this, as it is a scam, no matter how much they try to contact you, I watched a documentary on Tonight with Trevor McDonald on stuff like this a couple of months ago
    :T Hail Kipper, and hail fluffynit for their endless hard work on the competitions board!:T
  • PRIZE? You will find THIS interesting.
  • Sceptic wrote:
    PRIZE? You will find THIS interesting.
    I had an order with them not a large amout. my confirmation told me i had won a grand cheque for £10,000,00 in 1 single payment within 2 weeks. The chances of getting any money from them is none existent. it is after all one big CON
  • sharmal
    sharmal Posts: 24 Forumite
    I have been receiving stuff from vitamail, Vital Beauty and now one today from Biotonic. They all say that I have won £10,000, but when you read the small print on the back if you can read it, they are all competitions, no purchase necessary. All end July 07. Then the competition I expect will disappear. If I had enoughmoney I wouold take all the people that ran these things to court and sue them for malpractice or something.

Before I thought how much this was costing me in postage every month I was sending the competition back. I am however getting four or five a week now and it is getting beyond a joke.

Not impressed realy. Don't mind entering a comp but there should be some light at the end of the tunnel. I think they have moved the comp draw date further away as well. I hae kept all the mailings so I am going to have alook.
  • catz747
    catz747 Posts: 20,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I think the answer is most likely no . Amurawu1, you would be better off sending a private message to the person you want to ask than posting 4 times. If you click on their user name, there will be a link there saying send PM :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure