Ultimate Challenge. 457 days / £16600!!!

Comments

• Siouxsie32 wrote: »
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

Yeay!!!!!! Come on kinky Sheila, get bidding :rotfl:

This actually made me snort! :rotfl:
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Hi all,

Long time no see or read I should write;). I have been busy recently so not much on here. Having a good NS weekend? Well, I was doing really well until yesterday when I had SD and went out for a drink (under£10 though and was talked into it). Naughty naughty T&J :o. But NSD today. So back on track:T. All in all not bad - decided to top up my travel card tomorrow as it comes cheeper in a short as well as long run than buying the ticket on the bus. Also was in two minds the past 2 days about the food shopping(don't need terribly a lot, kind a top up), but will do it tomorrow. I had to top up (my favourite word now :D) my laundry card on Friday, but that was budgeted for. So I class it as NSD. I really want to see my balance at the end of this month :D.

Great week everybody.
    T&J.
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
    DFD July 2013 May 2024 Oct 2017 Feb 2017 April 2017...t's complicated :eek::eek:
  • Hi all,

Long time no see or read I should write;). I have been busy recently so not much on here. Having a good NS weekend? Well, I was doing really well until yesterday when I had SD and went out for a drink (under£10 though and was talked into it). Naughty naughty T&J :o. But NSD today. So back on track:T. All in all not bad - decided to top up my travel card tomorrow as it comes cheeper in a short as well as long run than buying the ticket on the bus. Also was in two minds the past 2 days about the food shopping(don't need terribly a lot, kind a top up), but will do it tomorrow. I had to top up (my favourite word now :D) my laundry card on Friday, but that was budgeted for. So I class it as NSD. I really want to see my balance at the end of this month :D.

Great week everybody.
    T&J.

:rotfl:I just realised I posted on the wrong thread:rotfl:. It should be either 'say NOvember' or 'NSD thread' threads...does anybody know how to move it? Or shall I just copy and paste it onto the other 2 threads? thanks t&j.
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
    DFD July 2013 May 2024 Oct 2017 Feb 2017 April 2017...t's complicated :eek::eek:
  • :rotfl:I just realised I posted on the wrong thread:rotfl:. It should be either 'say NOvember' or 'NSD thread' threads...does anybody know how to move it? Or shall I just copy and paste it onto the other 2 threads? thanks t&j.

Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa! This is very funny! You are obsessed with ME thats what it is!.......kidding.... just copy and paste. Great to have you on here as well though!!! :p:p:p:p
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa! This is very funny! You are obsessed with ME thats what it is!.......kidding.... just copy and paste. Great to have you on here as well though!!! :p:p:p:p

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:thanks Kat...well, I am obsessed with money saving/being DF ASAP that what it is. What a muppet...:laugh:
    DMP started 2/2007
    DMP Mutual support #136
  • Good Morning Kittens..

I am rather enthused by this day! I have a good few things on eBay and am happy in the knowledge I might even sell one early tonight! Some lovely man who lives around the corner has offered me £70 for my TV screen so I would love to get rid of that today...hopefully this will free up space under my bed as well as I am giving him the freeview box as well. I just want rid of it now! ... hmmm just need to find the plug and lead...and just to be a complete lazy mare I am cutting and pasting from my other thread to mention upon my possible earnings this week....

"
    I successful completed an overtime shift last night scoring me around £160 I think. On top of this that lovely man might be buying my plasma TV screen for £70 tonight and another lovely lady in Oz might buy an item for £28.50. I live in hope!!! Someone has bid on an item on eBay for £5.50 ( WOWZERS ) so by the end of the week I could be a whole £264 better off!! I am remaining positive on this because I swear it helps... "

I have realized the potential of selling all my Times magazines for 99p each keeping postage as low as possible by getting strong bags to seal them into - perhaps those resealable ones or similar that can't be opened. I intend to look into this today..

Short one from me today as I need to crack on with work. I will be back later to check on everyone's progress..

Onwards and Upwards....
  • That's amazing on the potential sales I think you will very much pass the 300 in November :-). That will crush them numbers down yay :-). Me and oh have given a budget of 50 per week to share what's left each week goes into the paid in full savings :-) I'm enjoying it x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent".
  • Oh my what a story its scandal at its best but i dont think i could do it i love to cuddle but i couldnt cuddle a stranger for a full hour its a dollar a minute mind lol if times get tough i will have to make them sort of plans lol x
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post

But what if they stank? Or worse! Had a beard!?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure