Cheap Restaurant Voucher/Deals: Report top spots

Former_MSE_Lawrence
Former_MSE_Lawrence Posts: 975 Forumite
edited 14 June 2010 at 9:55AM in Going out deals
For a full list of current vouchers and deals for restaurants and takeaways see the

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tell us with as much detail as possible, including whether it was emailed to you or it's a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, add it onto the page.
... just click reply to report new top spots
Thanks for your help

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,680
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    20% off Cafe Rouge if you have a Senior Rail Card

http://www.senior-railcard.co.uk/offers
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    May I remind everybody that they can use the Tesco Clubcard money-off vouchers they receive for 4 times their face value at a number of restaurants. Don't spend them in store - spend them to enjoy yourself !!
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • On the cheap restaurant deals and voucher page it states the La Tasca £5 voucher you can get if you sign up for their newsletter has no expiry date, well I just signed up and it states on the voucher it has to be used within 14 days of registration and is dated.

Maybe a correction needed on deals page?
  • matty_art
    matty_art Posts: 219
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    On the cheap restaurant deals and voucher page it states the La Tasca £5 voucher you can get if you sign up for their newsletter has no expiry date, well I just signed up and it states on the voucher it has to be used within 14 days of registration and is dated.

Maybe a correction needed on deals page?

I was just about to post exactly the same thing!
  • if you register at
    http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/
    you get one meal for £1 when you buy one other main course
    (there is a limited meau to choose from but it includes steak , gammon , meat pie and lots more

steve
  • If you're in London, check this one out, 50% off at the newly redone Soho branch http://www.yosushi.com/soho_sale_offer.php
  • I-LOV-MONEY
    I-LOV-MONEY Posts: 1,267
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    if you register at
    http://www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk/
    you get one meal for £1 when you buy one other main course
    (there is a limited meau to choose from but it includes steak , gammon , meat pie and lots more

pity there isn't one near Money Towers. The nearest is about 12 miles away, and I would pay in petrol any savings I make on the meal !
    Thank you for reading this message.
  • The £5 Voucher for signing up is limited to chosen restaurant and has a 14 day expiry date
  • tiptoe_mouse
    tiptoe_mouse Posts: 343
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    My local domino's are doing the £9.99 delivered offer, but there's no mention on the website (or on the flyer I got) about the £6.99 if collected offer. Does anyone have a link to a page on the website mentioning this cheaper deal? I'd like to have something to refer to when ringing up.

Thanks,

tiptoe
  • If you buy a Pizza Express pizza from the supermarket (I bought mine from Sainsbury's) they have a sticker on the box stating a special offer. Enclosed is a 2 for 1 voucher which can be used up until the 18th July.
    You can buy two main meals and then get the lower priced one for free. I recently used it in the Muswell Hill branch and they took the voucher no problem.
    The only information they need on the voucher is your name and email address (you can state whether you want them to send you promotional info via email).

Happy eating!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport