Need Boch Classixx 1200 Instruction Manual

or a photocopied one would be fine - I have just had a second hand machine given to me but no instruction book.

please could you pm if you are willing to post one to me, I will pay post and packing of course.

do the dispenser drawers on this model come out for cleaning as I seem to have read a few reports of people being unable to clean the soap scum from the drawer?

thanks.

Comments

• Beebop
    Beebop Posts: 213
    First Post
    Forumite
    Oh, I've just brought a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 Express Washing Machine - is that the model you are talking about? If so I could photocopy my instruction book and send it to you.
    If yours is the same model then yes you can clean the dispenser draw - it does come out completely.
    Let me know if yours is the same and you would like me to send it to you (obviously PM me with your address!)

Just a thought though - if you ring Bosch they'll probably send you a proper nice shiney one for free!!!
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    there are 2 Classixx 1200 manuals listed on here - it's a free download site http://safemanuals.com/zearchres_121.php

**looks like the link to the individual manuals doesn't come up once viewed, just the Bosch page, so you would need to key in your model to see the manuals**
  • Joto_2
    Joto_2 Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    If you go onto the Bosch website you can down load all the manuals. Alternatively they are very good at sending the booklet out FOC if its a current model.
    Look after the pennies and the £££s will look after themselves
  • hi - thanks for all your replies - just been to the bosch website and managed to download a manual - it says there is a charge to order the original manual, so will see how I get on with my downloaded version, it looks like a complete version and the machine doesnt look like it will be too complex!

thanks for the kind offer beebop to photocopy your manual - how are you finding the machine?

also - I couldnt see in the manual - does anyone know:

1) what brand of washing powder bosch recommend to use?
    2) is there a preference to using liquid detergent in the drawer or washing tablets in the drum? should I also dilute fabric conditioner too?
    3) also my zanussi washer which it is replacing (after 26 years!) I used calgon tablets in for the last 2 years. the zanussi hasnt broken, in fact its in my shed but I felt the offer of a newer machine might be more energy and water efficient - do you think I should continue with using calgon on it or not? we are in a medium-hard water area and get quite a bit of limescale round here.

thanks again guys :T
  • I have an oldish Classixx 1000. i use whatever is cheapest, but never the gel bags - they do not have time to dissolve in the drum, and slime all over the washing!
    We are a hard water area, but I have never had a problem with scale, although sometimes now I add washing soda in with the liquid or tablets or powder. Conditioner seems to have little effect on my washing (my husband makes jokes about my exfoliating towels), although I use it to try and get a nice smell as I dry indoors.
  • Hi I have a Bosch Classixx 6 1200 express and I can't find my instruction manual after just moving house!
    It is flashing 0 with a key on it. How can I unlock it please?!

Thank you
  • chrisw
    chrisw Posts: 3,388
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    You should be able to download the manual from the Bosch website if you know the model number. However, on my Exxcel the key means child lock activated, press the start button for 5 seconds to deactivate it.

Hope that works.
  • mwofsa
    mwofsa Posts: 6 Forumite
    Bosch website did not seem to work, but found it at espares.co.uk, unfortunately as I am a new user I am not allowed to post the direct link, but it is a pdf and the rest of the address is /datastore/ProductManuals/905758.pdf

Regards
  • You can download user manual from the Bosch website:

bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-product-manuals.html
  • I found this thread when trying to download an instruction manual for the Bosch classixx 1200 Express washing machine. I've found the manual for the 1200 but not for the 1200 express even on the Bosch website. Does anyone know where else to look?
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport