Free Giant Sunflower Seeds (Be quick, 1st 1000 for each variety)

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 25 April 2015 at 7:32AM in Freebies gone but not forgotten
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/312zX4jzXl7lnwSdMXdDsXw/sunflower-seed-giveaway

Sunflower seed giveaway
Monty will be growing four different varieties of giant sunflower this year. If you would like to try one of these yourself, the following four seed companies have kindly agreed to give away 1000 packets of each. Simply click on the relevant link below and fill in their form online.

The information you provide will be collected and compiled by the seed company for the purposes of the sunflower seed giveaway. The BBC has no control over and is not responsible for the content of these external websites and recommends that you check their privacy policy about how they will use your information.

Giant Yellow (50 seeds)

Tall, yellow sunflower capable of growing to a height of 1.8-2.7m (6-9ft).

Apply for your packet of seed from Suttons Seeds

Kong (20 seeds)

Tall, multi-stemmed variety bearing lots of yellow blooms over a long period. Can grow to a height of 4.2m (14ft).

Apply for your packet of seed from Mr Fothergill’s

Mongolian Giant (10 seeds)

Extra large seeds, with yellow flowers upto 45cm (18in) across. Plants can reach a height of 4.2m (14ft).

Apply for your packet of seed from Thompson & Morgan

Pike’s Peak (10 seeds)

Extra large seeds mean extra tall plants and this variety can grow to 3.6-4.5m (12-15ft). It has golden-yellow flowers measuring 35cm (14in) across.

Apply for your packet of seed from Kings Seeds
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• fantasia322
    fantasia322 Posts: 1,373 Forumite
    The Suttons link is now saying supply exhausted, fully claimed ;)
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 April 2015 at 7:02PM
    Got an email regarding Mr !!!!!!!!!!! sunflower seeds. I wasn't one of the 1000 :(

(No idea why i'm not allowed to write the name)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure