Swagbucks - September 2013

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Had no luck the few times I've checked. Just had a look while playing on my Xbox and completed a 125SB TS on office supplies - nice and simple and took under 10 minutes even while playing poker :)

Also had 6SB for a search and the code, plus NOSO & Daily poll :) Around the 140/90 mark :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Question......... I have finally hit the £25 target!! If I did a paypal request now would I not be able to keep collecting sb until received? Saw a post about it !!

When you cashout those SBs disappear and you continue to use the site, and collect Swagbucks, as normal :)
  • phil001
    phil001 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Just done a really boring and long travel survey that was in my inbox for 35sb...
    Credited instantly but was too long for such a small reward
  • phil001 wrote: »
    Just done a really boring and long travel survey that was in my inbox for 35sb...
    Credited instantly but was too long for such a small reward

I've just decided against doing 2 surveys on my dash board. They are 25 minutes long and only 50sb each. Not worth the effort especially as I've already got 200 today
  • enter code Skatergirl19 for 4 sb :-)

xx
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Code: Skatergirl19
  • Just got 6sb for searching "oh for gods sake please give me some swagbucks":rotfl:
  • Just tried to order £10 paypal and its going to send me a postcard for verification now, just hope its gets delivered. Strange because it has already paid me £5 that went through fine.

Don't think I will put much effort into the site now until I get postcard, don't want to waste my time and lose money if I don't get verified.
  • linds1
    linds1 Posts: 267 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just tried to order £10 paypal and its going to send me a postcard for verification now, just hope its gets delivered. Strange because it has already paid me £5 that went through fine.

Don't think I will put much effort into the site now until I get postcard, don't want to waste my time and lose money if I don't get verified.

They did the same to me, fine with first one, then asked for postcard to verify 2nd one, came quicker than I expected and everything has been fine since, have not asked again, only joined in May.
  • Just got 9 for alpha papa
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport