Mooloo's Joining up the dots in 2017

Savvy_sewing
Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
Welcome to another year in the life of Mooloo.
I have been posting for many years now and have shared all the ins and outs of life, love, families and work.
I started when I was struggling to bring up my children and their new babies under quite difficult circumstances.
I am happy to say that I am in a much better stage of my life than all those years ago.
I live with my 9 year old granddaughter with a Guardianship order for the past seven years.
I have my own business running a sewing shop, and I have a rather tenuous relationship with my chap for 12 years plus.
We are moving into 2017 with the new challenges of joining up the dots and hopefully moving forward to a single home in a couple of years.

So while I attempt to get things done I will continue to keep my life on track by being accountable for my actions by committing what is going on here.
I will see if I can remember how to post a link from one thread to another.
When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.

Comments

• Happy New Year Mooloo!!

Happy New Diary!!

Looking forward to joining you on your journey!!
  • Subscribed.Happy new year Mooloo
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Will subscribe Mooloo . Maybe this year life will let me keep up with threads a little better .
    Here's to the new year ahead and good luck !
    polly
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Wishing you happiness Mooloo :)
  • Savvy_sewing
    Well Changes have started already. I have a business planner diary to help kickstart my focus on the shop, and tonight I am visiting Oxford for a couple of nights. I will be working on the business plan from here, and going home on Tuesday ready for dgd coming home and the gas boiler is going to be serviced. Dgd is coming home a day earlier than originally planned which is actually better for me as it gives me a day to make sure her school things are ready.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • pollyanna_26
    pollyanna_26 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    That's a good start Mooloo . Will the new thread have a title ? New start needs something appropriate but any suggestions don't come to mind - fibro fog !
    polly
    It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness.

There but for fortune go you and I.
  • Savvy_sewing
    I couldn't think of a title this year. Called it my Thread as a link to my sewing thread!
  • Wishing you all the best for 2017 x
  • fruitycar
    fruitycar Posts: 349 Forumite
    Mooloo wrote: »
    Welcome to another year in the life of Mooloo.
    We are moving into 2017 with the new challenges of joining up the dots and hopefully moving forward to a single home in a couple of years.

So while I attempt to get things done I will continue to keep my life on track by being accountable for my actions by committing what is going on here.
    I will see if I can remember how to post a link from one thread to another.

new thread title '2017 Joining up the dots' ?
  • Savvy_sewing
    Not sure if I can change the title now?
    I will have to ask if anyone knows how to. For now I will leave it.
    There are a lot of dots to join. I wish I could say it would be straight forward but looking at my life so far I very much doubt it.
    For today, it is our last day before BF goes to work and I get dgd back. the sun is shining and we're going to walk into oxford centre. I need some exercise after a week of very little walking with my Mum and lots of good food.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure