Free Hot drink and cake every month @ John Lewis

Options

Comments

• Pollybear
    Pollybear Posts: 3,235 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Nothing here - I don't even get their emails any more even though I have checked my account and I should be getting them.
  • carlislelass
    carlislelass Posts: 1,776 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Pollybear wrote: »
    Nothing here - I don't even get their emails any more even though I have checked my account and I should be getting them.

I never get any emails
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I rarely receive emails too, but my account marketing preferences are in order and I receive some vouchers as per previous postings.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • Slinky
    Slinky Posts: 9,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Slinky wrote: »
    Did anybody have the £5 giftcard when you spend £50 online or instore voucher with the mailing in the autumn. Valid 29th October and 5th December. I used mine on 5th December, it said the gift card would come in the post in 28 days. Late January I remembered I hadn't had this, so contacted customer services who apologised, offered to credit my online account immediately with £5 or send another gift card within 28 days. Not knowing when I'd be shopping online again, I asked for the posted gift card. We're now at 24 days since the contact with JL CS, and still no sign of it. I'll give it until 28 days and contact them again, but I just wanted to check to see if others had received their vouchers, or whether this was a larger problem than just mine.

Having had this problem last year, I was waiting for it to occur again this year. And it has. It took two lots of waiting 28 days for it to be sent to me last year. This year I've emailed the MD and have had a phone call from them and a credit to my credit card account the same day.
    Make £2024 in 2024
    Prolific to 29/2/24 £184.97, Chase Interest £11.88, Chase roundup interest £0.18, Chase CB £16.96, Roadkill £1.10, Octopus referral reward £50, Octopoints £6.30 to 31/1/24, Topcashback £4.64, Shopmium £3
    Total £279.03/£2024  13.8%

Make £2023 in 2023
    Water sewerage refund: £170.62,Topcashback: £243.47, Prolific: to 31/12/23 £975, Haggling: £45, Wombling(Roadkill): £6.04,  Chase CB £149.34, Chase roundup interest £1.35, WeBuyBooks:£8.37, Misc sales: £406.59, Delay repay £22, Amazon refund £3.41, EDF Smart Meter incentive £100, Santander Edge Cashback-Fees: £25.14, Octopus Reward £50, Bank transfer incentives £400
    Total: £2606.33/£2023  128.8%

• xironsongx
    Options
    Do you have to buy anything from there to use it. I got the rewards card
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    xironsongx wrote: »
    Do you have to buy anything from there to use it. I got the rewards card

No if you have a voucher that is all you need
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,270 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 13 February 2018 at 6:29PM
    Options
    Just a heads up - more vouchers on the way.

2 cake/hot drink vouchers (1 March-13 April and 16 April - 31 May)

£5 gift card on a £50 spend instore or online (1 - 31 May) - has to be activated

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 13 Feb: If you sign up to the John Lewis membership card – either online or via its app – you can get a free hot drink and cake in store each month (though in the past it has suspended the offer around Christmas). You’ll also be sent vouchers and other offers.

You’ll need to give your email and home address and agree to receive marketing info from John Lewis. It says it won’t pass on your details to third parties.

You can only register one membership card per email address.

Big thanks to sarah1972 and Doc N for the spot!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Not holding my breath for vouchers as not had any for some months - have checked my account and everything is correct.

Still get sent marketing emails though.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Doc_N wrote: »
    Just a heads up - more vouchers on the way.

2 cake/hot drink vouchers (1 March-13 April and 16 April - 31 May)

£5 gift card on a £50 spend instore [sic] or online (1 - 31 May) - has to be activated

Same here with a few extras
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • lean&mean
    Options
    Well worth while calling John Lewis and asking them to send you vouchers. I found that my wife had been getting hers while I got nothing, despite my spending £00's there. My vouchers have resumed. It might be a glitch, unless you've stayed away for a long time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure