PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 19th June 2017

Comments

• MeandThe2
    MeandThe2 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Morning

Monday - Done :j

Was hoping for a productive day today but then remembered I was having my injection (medically induced menopause, injections every 3 weeks) and intensive physio later so my body will be letting me down today :o

Did manage to pick up washing from around house, sort sch trip & nursery photo money/forms out, fill car up with petrol & air and do remaining pots. Will do bits of the list as/when I can but it's going to be a very long slow day
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 40,974 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    DD1 dispatched on the school trip.. she is accompanying Pixie ;) .. I was told I couldn't take Twinkle so asked DD1 to go then at least 3 other parents took their under 3's with them so I am a bit miffed if I am honest.

DS3 opticians at 11:30 and I have parcels to post.. need to package 2 up first though.

Much nicer here today :)

Deceased pigeon removed from the garden.

Now to make a cuppa and feed Twinkle her breakfast.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Mumof2_2
    Mumof2_2 Posts: 2,694 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Nicer here today too Pigpen but there is a bit of a breeze. Plus I've sat completely still just typing after a cool shower (and am braless - SOOO much more comfy). But in a minute got to pop bra on and pull on jodhpurs and long leather boots so think my time of feeling cool is about up lol!

Typing all done and am hoping I'll be able to get the towels out on the line before I have to go. Can I be honest and say I haven't even looked at the list yet BUT as soon as I get back I will do and honestly will do what I can from it before S home from school, tea and cricket etc. The time goes so quickly it scares me.

Meandthe2 oh that injection doesn't sound good; hope you're not too uncomfortable later
    Flymarkeeteer: £168 and counting
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,754 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Since I did the kitchen at the weekend I am going off-piste today and doing the bathroom - not least because the towels can be line dried.

At the moment I am doing a MAD on the paperwork heap.
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • Valli
    Valli Posts: 24,754 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Valli wrote: »
    Since I did the kitchen at the weekend I am going off-piste today and doing the bathroom - not least because the towels can be line dried.

At the moment I am doing a MAD on the paperwork heap.

The thread is so quiet I am beginning to worry...
    Don't put it DOWN; put it AWAY
    "I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness" Emily Dickinson
    :heart:Janice 1964-2016:heart:

Thank you Honey Bear
  • atypicalblonde
    atypicalblonde Posts: 3,057 Forumite
    I'm here :D

Done eleventy billion things today but the house still looks a tip! DD has a friend for tea so they are currently playing in / trashing her room. I will take the opportunity to re-home loads of kibble.

On the plus side I did do a tip run and a much needed trip to the post office this morning, plus stick a wash on ;)

Hope everyone is well xx
    MFW :)
    [STRIKE]Mortgage 8.2.15 - [/STRIKE][STRIKE]£171,064.64[/STRIKE] Mortgage 1.5.2018 - £99,980.45
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [STRIKE]1) PT[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]2) 2 hrs dog walking. Helping out friend who does it for a job. I'll earn £10. Every little helps[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]3) My 'Artists Way' partner is coming round. Update on what we have achieved/avoided.[/STRIKE] He postponed to Thursday
    [STRIKE]4) MUST upload CV for discussion at tomorrow's call[/STRIKE]
    5) Dark wash to do
    6) Re-plan meals. Ate crap yesterday so tonight is what I took out for me for last night. Also now out on Thursday.
    7) Clear and put away clean washing mountain.
    8) Hoover Stairs, Hall and Spare bedrooms
    9) Put away out of season clothing boxes I keep falling over.
    10) Get to bed at a sensible time. I didn't turn the light off until 2330 and was still awake at 0300. Not good. I need at least 7 hours.

Progress. Not great considering I've had 3 extra hours. BUT I missed the most important thing of the list - submit ACAS form. DONE:T
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • FurryBeastOz
    FurryBeastOz Posts: 1,380 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    [STRIKE]5) Dark wash to do[/STRIKE]
    6) Re-plan meals. Ate crap yesterday so tonight is what I took out for me for last night. Also now out on Thursday.
    [STRIKE]7) Clear and put away clean washing mountain.
    [/STRIKE]8) Hoover Stairs, Hall and Spare bedrooms
    [STRIKE]9) Put away out of season clothing boxes I keep falling over.
    [/STRIKE]10) Get to bed at a sensible time. I didn't turn the light off until 2330 and was still awake at 0300. Not good. I need at least 7 hours.

HH DTD Progress:D
    Goals - Weight loss 6/26lb at 22nd Jan 18
    Mmmm. 26lb at 1/7/18. Oops:o
  • bossymoo
    bossymoo Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Howdy:)

Not sure where today went tbh, I've been home all day but not sure what I've done. Hutch cleaned, hall emptied for carpet measuring, garage tidied, another MAD done. Oh, shopping put away, sofa throws washed and dried, diary sorted.

Nothing productive lol.

Last day at college tomorrow, have prepared a leaving day activity and bought some macarons.

Going to scrub some little teeth now lol
    Bossymoo

Away with the fairies :beer:
  • MeandThe2
    MeandThe2 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Not much done today, feel miserable after the injection (usual effect) and then I can't move after physio

Cheerful Tuesday: Dining Room, Hall, Stairs, Landing
    Level One
    Please be safe in this unbearable heat and only do what you can.....
    [STRIKE]Dust from top to bottom [/STRIKE]
    Sweep or vacuum / mop -including stairs if you can, safety first please
    Level Two
    [STRIKE]Scrub the table top and replace tablecloth if needed.[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Wipe a window or two[/STRIKE]
    Level Three
    Wipe the front door, inside and out
    Tidy or declutter a hotspot
    MAD half hour...
    Extras:
    [STRIKE]Collect stray laundry[/STRIKE]
    HHI
    [STRIKE]Find homes for the coats and shoes that are hanging around[/STRIKE]
    Consider summer childcare plans if applicable - only 5wks of term left here!
    - really need to get this sorted it's a co-ordination nightmare!

Not had much chance to read all the post, hopefully will integrate more into the group over the coming weeks and know 'who's who' and 'what's what'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure