Morrisons price checker

Options
Greetings,

I've yet to find a price comparison site for shopping that includes morrisons.
With tesco as they do home delivery I simply login and check for the latest offers and prices.

Morrisons site does list some offers but is very limited and they don't do home delivert, anyone know of a morrisons price checker?

They always say on those silly adverts about price comparisons where asda is blah blah blah .. they should be available to the public :j

Thanks
Rob

Comments

• Helix
    Helix Posts: 2,381 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    There isn't one because they don't have a home delivery service so its not easy it get the data for Morrisons.

They are meant to be starting a home delivery service soon though, so its likely they will get included on the MySupermarket site when they do.
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Helix wrote: »
    They are meant to be starting a home delivery service soon though, so its likely they will get included on the MySupermarket site when they do.
    Are they? Any ideas when?

I literally live about 30 seconds away from one but i like the idea of comparing prices/offers with asda and Tesco online/.
  • Robtyketto
    Robtyketto Posts: 129 Forumite
    edited 14 August 2009 at 12:57AM
    Options
    Excellent news :p

Update: Well I should have googled before posting really, it appears that there was rumours but nothing has been announced. Read this on a forum when Morrisons workers contributed and there is no news yet (mind you this was in Q4 of last year).

Nothing showing up in google news either.
  • clutterydrawer
    Options
    I dont have a price comparison website for them but madaboutbargains.com lists Morrissons' special offers, which I find really handy - although I don't know whether its anything other than what they have on their own website.
    August grocery challenge: £50
    Spent so far: £37.40 :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family