Postal, Text and Phone Competitions - Part 19

Comments

• twinklenicci
    twinklenicci Posts: 1,103 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 January 2013 at 8:48PM
    hope this isnt already here .. ive used this thread loads and would be lovely to give something back
    Win HANDHELD v-tech game from a booklet sent out from park hampers. The terms & conditions state you dont have to buy anything to enter! and its one entry per household. You can enter via email win@getpark.co.uk with the subject line 'picture this' you had to find who was on the pixalated photo ... the answer is WOODY from toy story , you can enter via postal route if preferred, the address is
    2013 picture this ,
    parklife,
    valley road ,
    birkenhead
    CH417ED
    closing date is 30/06/2013
    Massive Thank you to all who post comps & answers on here .i'm very grateful , good luck all.
    B~ 25/04/1999, B~17/05/2000
    E~11/09/2013
  • sidshane
    sidshane Posts: 1,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    thanks to everyone that posts on here I as am sure many others appreciate, I am sure a few weeks ago I saw a post where there is a separate group for text only comps and have to sign up to be a member, can anyone help me out please
    2013 Best Wins :) 3 night stay to St Petersburg :) 2 night Mercure Hotel stay :) Overnight stay and tickets at Alton Towers :)
    :rotfl: Citroen DS3 Cabrio :rotfl: premier in Dublin and meet Tom cruise with £500 spends. :) iphone 4S, iphone 5S £600 Kerastase products

You got to be in it to win it! A lottery win awaits me
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    sidshane wrote: »
    thanks to everyone that posts on here I as am sure many others appreciate, I am sure a few weeks ago I saw a post where there is a separate group for text only comps and have to sign up to be a member, can anyone help me out please

here you are, it's not used as much nowdays but some still post there :D good luck with all your comping :D p.s you have to pm princesspixiedust and she will add you to list. she's listed at top of this page or on first page but i know her son's been pooorly so give her a bit before she gets back to you

http://textcompers.proboards.com
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • chrissie57
    chrissie57 Posts: 4,857 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    This weeks prize is DVD of the 1978 TV version of the Prime of Miss Jean Brodie . 6 to be won

To enter:

Phone 09010 303 131 and follow instructions - calls should cost no more than 26p.

OR

Text WNEWS followed by a space and your name and address to 84555 - costs 25p + snc.

Lines close at noon Thursday 10 Jamuary
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    As dreams are made on; and our little life
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • chrissie57
    This weeks prize is a Kindle Fire

Answer required- C (JK Rowling)

text.. WNEWS followed by a space then C
    plus your name & address to 63333.. texts cost 50p + sn

**Just entered by phone and realised message says 'Leave answer'. Not sure it matters but in future I will put the answer as well as the letter for the phone entry in case anyone feels safer giving both, as I did. Text entry remains as per instuctions**

phone.. 09010 105 075 .. calls charged at 51p (from landlines, mobiles may cost more)

Lines close at noon Thursday 10 January
    "If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you. "
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced (James Baldwin)
  • chrissie57
    Win £25 with the Weekly News

My solution to crossword - BRUCE WILLIS

phone entry .. 09010 303 330

Calls shouldn't cost more than 26p from a landline.

This comp is also open for text entry..

Text QUIZWORD followed by a space then your answer plus your name and address to 84555
    Texts are charged at 25p + SNC

Lines are open 24 hours a day until midnight Tuesday 8 January
    A.A. Milne

We are such stuff
    Is rounded with a sleep.

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Heart

Listen to Heart Breakfast on Monday morning from 7am for your first chance to hear our Who's On Heart celebrities and win radio's biggest cash prize.

Our competition rounds are Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm and Saturdays from 7am to noon.
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • oddies
    E: 11/01 Win £25 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 271 (Two readers win £25 each )

Answer required - PALACE :j

text.. MYWEEKLY followed by your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 25p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 300 350 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 26P+S/N/C

Good Luck All express3.gif
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • oddies
    E: 14/01 WIN LUXURY ORGANIC SKINCARE x 4 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 271

prize Details: Pukka Ayurveda are giving away four sets of thier organic skincare collection each worth £155 each

I have entered this as would love to win for my friend :D texts works fine :D

For your chance To win these organic skincare range

which celeb dance competition do holly and phil present?.....
    A ) strictly come dancing B) Dancing on ice :j C) Got to dance
    ( just letter B is fine )

text.. MW SKIN followed by a space your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 50p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 125 252 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 51P+S/N/C

• oddies
    edited 3 January 2013 at 4:27PM
    icon1.gif
    E: 14/01 WIN REVITIVE CIRCULATION BOOSTER x 4 - My Weekly Magazine
    My Weekly N0 271

prize Details: 4 X REVITIVE CIRCULATION BOOSTER each worth £239 each

I have entered this as would love to win for me :rotfl: well you try sitting here posting comps all day dactylo.gif
    texts works fine :D

For your chance To win:

steve redgrave won olympic medals for what?.....
    A ) Rowing :jB) Boxing C) Cycling
    ( just letter A is fine ) SORRY I PUT ANSWER AS C :o THANK YOU HELPMESAVE FOR THE PM :A

text.. MW MONITOR followed by a space your answer, name & address to
    (texts cost 50p + s/n/c/)

phone ..09010 100 071 leave your answer, name and address details.
    (bt calls cost 51P+S/N/C

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure