I have just 'LIKED' it :D
  • moneysavingmumofone
    Options
    Own_My_Own wrote: »
    Just found this on Facebook .

http://www.facebook.com/winterchristmas

Is is called ' People who love christmas'

I have just 'LIKED' it :D
    I liked that page a few months ago, they post fabulously festive pictures! :)
    I sometimes think I run out of festive steam as I dont really stop christmas planning all year round. We've only done about 1/4 of the christmas decorations, I need a festive boost to get the rest done!
    'They only had one cow!'
  • MrsDrink
    MrsDrink Posts: 4,538 Forumite
    Options
    :D well seeing as I have loved everyone else's photos of their trees I suppose I better share ours :D
    8257110125_289d6e4f2b.jpg

And this is a photo of our special baubles from Vegas - love them!!
    (They are oversized ones - about 10cm diameter)
    8257109967_879aaeab68.jpg
  • kayandy_2
    kayandy_2 Posts: 657 Forumite
    Options
    Wow what a pretty tree :) I've not done mine yet going to do it tomorrow or Tuesday as can't really get to it till I move the shelves from infront for the door haha!!

I ordered the last presents I needed yesterday so just waiting for them to come and I'm all done!! I will still get a few little bits as extra!! Also ordered my Xmas week shopping!! Here's hoping they still have it haha!!

Pinknfluffy I'm so sorry about your mum and dad I have no idea what it must feel like for you my parents split up when I was 2 and since then my dad hasn't been a big part in mine or my sisters life && has had 4 other children with 3 other women!! Although my mum and stepdad nearly split up about 5 years ago && I was completely lost and my mum was upset!! In the end it didn't happen but I hated my stepdad for that weekend for what he had put my mum through!! I'm sure with your support your mum will get through it and you might even forgive your dad in the future!! Sending hugs too you!!

Hope all that have lost their Xmas spirit find it again soon!! Mine keeps going then popping back for a few days then going!!

Off to do the cleaning now ready for the tree :) since football has finished I now have a very moody boyfriend (he supports city)
    :santa2: :rudolf:
    :D
  • FeistyFidget
    FeistyFidget Posts: 1,368 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Pink I am so sorry hun, I have never really had a stable family life so I cannot imagine how horrid it must be to have it ripped out from under you :( Chin up hun, we are all thinking of you and your Mum xxx

I give up - Have tried to finish off the last of the fete things and it is doomed! The cute bibs that I was adorning with festive sayings like 'All mummy wants for Christmas is a silent night' and 'Dear Santa, Define Good....' have turned out to be a no go. After spending lots of supplies, the bibs are plastic backed and have melted when the vinyl heat was applied :( I don't have time to buy more as they needed to be ready today (full week at work).

I finished off the candy cane and snowflake nail decals using up the last of my vinyl - only to find that the sizes are too big :( I'm not sure how it happened as I used the same size guide as my last lot and they were fine. Again, no more vinyl to try again which means I am either going to have to scrap the whole thing, or just use it as is. They just about fit my nails, but they are medium length.

Plus I wanted to get my Nan some slippers and my cousin has said they have to be a certain brand and they are £15 over budget!

I could cry, I really could :(
    [/COLOR]
    2024 Challenges
    Live in the moment more and appreciate the small things
  • dropsofjupiter
    Options
    Plus I wanted to get my Nan some slippers and my cousin has said they have to be a certain brand and they are £15 over budget!

I could cry, I really could :(

Don't cry ((hugs)) - it's only Christmas ;)

I'm slightly fascinated by the fact that you can get branded slippers - you learn something new every day!
    Hobnobs are like marines
  • Own_My_Own
    Own_My_Own Posts: 6,098 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 9 December 2012 at 9:29PM
    Options
    Well it is not where I was going to put , and it is not using all my trees, but my mini forest (now a wood:D) is up.
    Dd likes it. Ds is at a mates watching football, so will not know for a while yet with him.
    But I am OK about it. But then I am just OK with everything at the moment, and beings as it only took me 15 minutes I can't grumble. The tree in the loft use to take me hours.

75B3C95B-8DF1-4832-ADF4-6A3CC84730B4-804-000000CB11473876_zpscd22900f.jpg

5EEAF865-A12B-4627-8C34-968C45ADA767-804-000000CCDF50ABB0_zpsdcc25181.jpg

1C4E1411-8283-4670-B26C-C0EF231232F0-804-000000CCD7D37837_zps79aaf4c0.jpg
  • girlinayellowdress
    Options
    I love your We Wish You A Merry Christmas.
  • Snugglebunny8
    Options
    *waves hello and sends lots of hugs to everyone who need them*

sprry been awol, been utterly manic workwise, I work from home and have been swamped, am grateful for it of course but literally been so bombed Ive struggled to keep on top of anything else!! :grin:

OMO Im so sorry it didnt go so well on the fair hun, if Id been there Id have bought loads! everything you make is wonderful *hugs* xx

JJ am thinking of you and hoping like mad that Turbo has turned up safe, my cats are house cats but my neighbours two cats do have a habit of wondering into our garage, people are always leaving the door open at the back as we have dryer, freezer etc in there, despite me telling them to shut the door, their cats often go in and curl up then I have to scour it before I can shut the door again! I hope its something like this and he will have arrived back with you safely by now, please keep us posted.

Weeclick Im just the same when somebody goes out the back door to the garden (hubby) there is always a chorus of 'watch the cat!' one of mine is scared of everything so she will only go in the back garden if you take her out and stay with her, the other is into everything and has escaped a few times out the back, always a performance catching her! I have the same issue with her with the ribbon , I can't put anything under the tree with ribbon on as she chews it up (shes 5!) and if she sees me wrapping presents she will pounce on the ribbon and try and run off with the reel!

Junior J am sorry to hear of your op and hope you are making a speedy recovery

PinknFluffy poor you, am so sorry to hear about your parents :(

OMO ditto, know how you feel as my dad was an alcoholic and I used to be so ashamed until one day I realised it was his issue and I shouldnt be held accountable for what he chose to do, but I do remember he got arrested once for driving into a wall which just happened to be right opposite my friends house when I was in secondary school, I was terrified she would tell everyone at school! thankfully she didnt know it was him, its an awful thing to live with and wreaks so much havoc on families doesnt it? *sends you hugs*

Noodles, Mali is gorgeous!!

I hope all is well with Chirpychick and can't wait to hear!

have to dash, we are going out with friends and need to get ready xxxx
  • Own_My_Own
    Own_My_Own Posts: 6,098 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    edited 9 December 2012 at 6:44PM
    Options
    :mad: IGNORE WOOD PICS :mad:
    :mad: JUST FOUND SOME TREES THAT I REALLY WANTED IN IT :mad:
    :mad: AM GOING TO START AGAIN :mad:

ETA couple of new pics.
    Left wood and put them on shelves.

DF4E6714-BACD-4B28-A657-00433BC43087-804-000000D00E0E3AB9_zps804fa4e3.jpg

Couldn't decide which nativity scene to use, so put both out.

7FE10C57-AFF6-4834-9B4C-027DE46B8285-804-000000D006E76B7D_zpsf1cd8a0b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport