Next Mid-Season Sale

Options
I know there are still going to be some of you on the MSE forum that are still buying things from Next's Spring /Summer End of Season sale ( eoss.next.co.uk ) I'm here to confirm that the Autumn/Winter 10 Mid Season Sale will soon be with us!

The Internet Mid Season Sale will start at 8am on Saturday 25th September. Store times will vary according to location. This will be a 'weekend only' sale apparantly ;)

I'm sure Martin will get this verified closer to the event but take my word for it, the dates are accurate!
Justice For The 96

Comments

• ladygea2001
    Options
    Thats useful to know although I think I will still be paying off for items bought in the summer sale then!!
  • liammc2606
    Options
    I thought there was a sale soon because the 'offers' section has closed so I take it there is a Next Mid-Season Sale on the 25th September 2010?
  • TheGardenGnome
    TheGardenGnome Posts: 59 Forumite
    edited 14 September 2010 at 10:04PM
    Options
    Not exactly, no.

The sale starts for City of London and Gatwick stores on the 24th of this month (Friday). Scandanavian and central Europe stores will also see the sale start on the 24th.

The online sale starts at 8am on Saturday 25th, alongside the rest of the UK although opening times will vary depending on where you live, naturally.

There are rumours of the 'Offers' section remaining live after this Mid Season Sale on an even more permanent basis than it did after the X46 end of season sale, but I've not had this confirmed as being definate yet so I'd take it that the MSS will last for the weekend of 24th, 25th and 26th of September only.

If I hear anything to the contrary, then I'll advise accordingly as soon as it's reasonably safe for me to do so. . ;)
    Justice For The 96
  • mother_hen_2
    Options
    Thankyou TheGardenGnome
  • TheGardenGnome
    Options
    Not a problem!

:D
    Justice For The 96
  • TheGardenGnome
    Options
    Still nothing to indicate the Mis Season sale won't be anything other than a weekend sale.
    Justice For The 96
  • purrrcat
    Options
    Instore to be a two day sale, most stores opening at 7am Sat 25th. No idea how long the sale will stay online.
  • Ziggy_Stardust
    Options
  • sweetcheeks33
    Options
    very excited now... :)
    dont know why still paying off summer sale :(
  • whitelilly2007
    Options
    anybody know when the VIP invites will go out?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure