Picture captchas !

Comments

• farqualar
    farqualar Posts: 14 Forumite
    I think that this potential solution was posted earlier in the thread; I had the same issues using Chrome, so I disabled all adblockers, waited a day and all is well again. A couple of the Capchtas hang around for 2 inputs but nothing link before they were before. Even the radio text competitions go straight through.

After a couple of days I am not missing any functionality the adblockers gave so maybe just worth a go deleting them.
  • cagsd
    cagsd Posts: 7,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    I didn't change anything and they are now "fixed" for me, so I don't think it's anything to do with adblockers, more that Google have worked on the problem (I hope).
  • MaineBlue
    MaineBlue Posts: 15,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    pookiepie wrote: »
    Yes, I emailed Tuesday and have emailed again today
    Are they working now pookiepie?
    UEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID
  • pookiepie
    pookiepie Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    MaineBlue wrote: »
    Are they working now pookiepie?

No still not working or intimitant. I have turned off zone alarm to see if that help and I am still getting the fading out of ticks and then eventually the contact google message comes up

I went onto google chrome and still had the fading out of ticks on store fronts and mountains but eventually it went through on street signs after two attempts.

I'm not sure what else to ?

I never had any problems until a few weeks ago

(Thank you for asking. It's a right nightmare!! Especially when you have to confirm your entry from the email sent to you)
  • MaineBlue
    MaineBlue Posts: 15,986 Forumite
    pookiepie wrote: »
    No still not working or intimitant. I have turned off zone alarm to see if that help and I am still getting the fading out of ticks and then eventually the contact google message comes up

I went onto google chrome and still had the fading out of ticks on store fronts and mountains but eventually it went through on street signs after two attempts.

I'm not sure what else to ?

I never had any problems until a few weeks ago

(Thank you for asking. It's a right nightmare!! Especially when you have to confirm your entry from the email sent to you)
    Try emailing them again. It took me 3 emails before mine was sorted. Not sure if they've done / tweeked something or added my IP to some 'safe' list or whatever. I still have AdBlocker on, use Kaspersky, Pop up Blocker and FireForm in FireFox.
    UEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID
  • pookiepie
    pookiepie Posts: 86 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    MaineBlue wrote: »
    Try emailing them again. It took me 3 emails before mine was sorted. Not sure if they've done / tweeked something or added my IP to some 'safe' list or whatever. I still have AdBlocker on, use Kaspersky, Pop up Blocker and FireForm in FireFox.

Thank you - I will try emailing again
  • martinsnest
    martinsnest Posts: 2,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I don't want to speak too soon but think they are fixed for me. The last 2 days have been fine and I haven't changed anything. I did e mail but don't think they have done anything as they only had my email address and that I was using internet explorer! Fingers crossed.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    edited 24 April 2017 at 10:43AM
    I didn't e-mail and it was sorted several days ago, I think it is as likely that they acted on individual e-mails as it for any party to win every seat in the election.
  • bunn
    bunn Posts: 4,191 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    mines not working again this morning
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Yep, I think they're been messing with 'em again. They're as bad, or nearly, for me today as they were when this thread started. I'm still hoping/trusting that it's a temp blip. Clearly they are trying to tinker with these to make 'improvements', I guess we're the guinea pigs they're testing it on.

Blu X
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income