• Trackman
    Trackman Posts: 1,499 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    savveizzy wrote: »
    Thanks again i have M578724

Your code is 6470
  • Thank you very much!
  • Hi there

My wife had to have a new battery put in her Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2CRD and the radio code that someone has hand written in her service book keeps being rejected 😥
    I have pulled the stereo out and cannot see the code written on it anywhere. The serial number is TCAAA3442J6508.
    Any chance you can help me out?
    Many thanks
  • The battery went flat on my second hand Fiesta and I don't have the radio code. The serial number is M045193. Can someone help me please?
    Many thanks in advance
    Paula
  • Your code 6798
  • Good afternoon everyone,

Please could someone help me out with the radio code for a Siemens VDO CDR 2005 unit from a 2004 Vauxhall Meriva.

Serial number is GM020542940119

Thanks!

Dave Jee
  • RegWorts
    RegWorts Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Good afternoon everyone,

Please could someone help me out with the radio code for a Siemens VDO CDR 2005 unit from a 2004 Vauxhall Meriva.

Serial number is GM020542940119

Thanks!

Dave Jee
    Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet
  • RegWorts
    RegWorts Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi there

My wife had to have a new battery put in her Chrysler PT Cruiser 2.2CRD and the radio code that someone has hand written in her service book keeps being rejected 😥
    I have pulled the stereo out and cannot see the code written on it anywhere. The serial number is TCAAA3442J6508.
    Any chance you can help me out?
    Many thanks
    Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service
  • If anyone could find the code for my Mum's '93 Vauxhall Astra it would be much appreciated;

Grundig, serial number GM0303P3763056

I've been all through the paperwork since changing the battery and can't find it, we used to do this for free when I worked at VW - Vauxhall's £25+VAT is disgusting.
  • hi all..!!
    after replacing the car battery and losing the radio codes, I'm lost about how to recover the radio. I've lost the code card. Can you help me? the serial number for this radio cd is M001375.
    and the car part number is 3M5J-18C15-HX

thanks in advance!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family