Thoughts on Bounts (Get paid for walking)

Comments

• Sainsburys voucher ordered today with no issues and I am sure it will appear within the next couple of weeks. I have been lucky enough to get over £100 worth from bounts over the last year .They have stated they are redesigning and as its free things for nothing in most cases unless upgraded then I see it as a nice little bonus to wearing my fitbit.
    :beer:Member of Mortgage free in three. :beer:
    55. littlemonkeywolf. Reduce my mortgage
  • Congratulations!

I've got 1600 points after two weeks with premium+. Think I'm gonna save for the 20 quid next vouchers; I think I know someone who spends enough there they'll give me the cash for them. I don't spend regularly enough anywhere other than amazon to make the others appealing to me.
  • MattGb
    MattGb Posts: 38 Forumite
    Bounts is a bit of scam is it not? I use Sweatcoin!
    :j:j:j:j
  • Feral_Moon
    Feral_Moon Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    Creedence wrote: »
    Congratulations!

I've got 1600 points after two weeks with premium+. Think I'm gonna save for the 20 quid next vouchers; I think I know someone who spends enough there they'll give me the cash for them. I don't spend regularly enough anywhere other than amazon to make the others appealing to me.

Good luck with that then as they're very rarely in stock :rotfl:
  • MattGb wrote: »
    Bounts is a bit of scam is it not? I use Sweatcoin!
    That's a fairly bold statement. Do you have any evidence?
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 844
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    That's a fairly bold statement. Do you have any evidence?

Agreed. Myself and the Girlfriend both have Premium+ memberships and i've have £45 of vouchers and the GF has had £40 of vouchers out of them so far.

I have no problems tracking steps and activities and even sometimes pick up the odd gym visit as I have a cafe I occasionally visit right next to a gym.

Yes vouchers now take an age to arrive but they do arrive!:T
    Those who risk nothing, Do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing
    MFW #63 £0/£500
  • Is there an upper limit to how many bounts points you can hold at any time? I'm currently on about 7k points and I intend to wait for the decent vouchers but I have no idea how long it will take for them to be back in stock.
    *removed by forumteam - please do not advertise in signatures*
  • 20 days after ordering my Sainsburys voucher has arrived! I'd forgotten about it!
  • MikeWhite
    MikeWhite Posts: 617
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Not only that; amazon vouchers are more expensive now; with the promise that more stuff can be made more expensive in the future. Yay!

Rather unfair to move the goalposts after people have dropped 15 quid on a membership!!

Trying to convince us to spend points on the raffles but they've stupidly bundled all the prizes together so chances of winning must be pretty terrible on just 1 or 2 entries.

Yes, just spotted the 50% increase in points required for Amazon. Don't think I can be bothered any more. What with the repeated Premium screw ups etc.
  • Feral_Moon
    Feral_Moon Posts: 2,943 Forumite
    I'm still logging my points but I can't find anywhere to spend them as everything is OOS. I have 18,000+ points to spend but the few that are in stock have absolutely no interest to me.

Once my account is up for renewal I will cancel my subscription.

I've not been able to buy a voucher for at least 4mths now.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure