Kew Garden membership

My OH and I have just taken out a joint membership of Kew Gardens - we live within 20 minutes of Kew so plan to visit on various occaisions. The joint membership cost £60 for one year, including 12 free guest passes - considering we have various family and friends visiting throughout the year, this works out quite economical (and the same as 2 adult entrances to legoland).

The normal joint membership is £90 but there is a special leaflet that charges only £60 if you pay by direct debit. Considering that full price adult entrance is over £10, it will have paid for itself if we visit 3 times throughout the year - taking friends or family along is an added bonus.

Comments

• lily_the_pink
    lily_the_pink Posts: 1,001 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    And I forgot to mention that membership includes entry to various other gardens nationwide, a quarterley magazine and various other freebies such as discount in shop and member events.

There is a kids play area and kids events in holidays too - such as the visiting animal farm.

The website for kew is:
    http://www.rbgkew.org.uk/

Individual membership is only £40 including 6 free passes.
  • rubytuesday
    rubytuesday Posts: 22,383 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I get membership every year reduced as I'm on working family tax credit. Always go for my birthday in April and then a few times in the summer.One of my favourite places.
    Here dead we lie because we did not choose
    To live and shame the land from which we sprung.
    Life, to be sure, is nothing much to lose,
    But young men think it is,
    And we were young.
    A E Housman
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business