Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 November 2017 at 9:16AM
    Hukd are saying £40 argos voucher for £60 Sain's big spend on vouchercodes :) for the windfall thing

Thank you. The voucher code site is showing this offer as described above for an online orders. Do we think it will work with a new customer voucher code or does that affect these offers? Also can you use S reward cards online to pay?

Edit - HUKD suggests it goes live at 11, limited to 700. There are voucher codes on their site and a suggestion on there is you could use the £18 off £80 to have a total above £60 for the offer then to still be valid? There are some free items identified too but I think they would also need to come off leaving a total of £60 tracked as the final spend?

Many thanks

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I still can’t log into the click snap app on my iPad :mad:

That is annoying - has the update come through as mine appeared this morning?

Anon
  • Happy Birthday to three lovely ladies, enjoy your day.

Thank you for all your kind wishes.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Happy Birthday to three lovely ladies, enjoy your day.

Thank you for all your kind wishes.

very sorry to here of your loss, my dad has been gone now 4 years, I think its taken me this long to finally come to terms but the grief still gets to you at odd times.
    With your op next year its going to be very tough but look after yourself
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 November 2017 at 9:46AM
    elainemn wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. It is nearly the weekend :)

Does anyone know if Aldi are doing the Xmas coupons this year? Not seen any yet and loved them last year. Thanks

Do you mean Lidl elaine? The cheese, biscuits, chocs etc we were getting in their little flyer. Yes I hope so too :D
    Hukd are saying £40 argos voucher for £60 Sain's big spend on vouchercodes :) for the windfall thing
    Anon wrote: »
    Thank you. The voucher code site is showing this offer as described above for an online orders. Do we think it will work with a new customer voucher code or does that affect these offers? Also can you use S reward cards online to pay?

Edit - HUKD suggests it goes live at 11, limited to 700. There are voucher codes on their site and a suggestion on there is you could use the £18 off £80 to have a total above £60 for the offer then to still be valid? There are some free items identified too but I think they would also need to come off leaving a total of £60 tracked as the final spend?

Many thanks

Anon

Morning luvlies

Just coming on to say the same. I’ve loaded up 2 baskets, one on each iPad. One with a new account as we’ve never had shopping delivered to this address so that should be fine for the new account code. Noticed one of our lot mentioned they had their order cancelled before as contained too much booze. I’ve balanced baskets out with normal shopping to be safe.

Happy Birthday TM, saversue and silvercar hope you all have a lovely day

:bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Just bumping this up for anyone who missed it last night.

For OHs order I went for a Body shop order as delivery is free over £5 and when you log onto the website there is a set of numbers you need to put into the promo box which gives you 40% off.

So my £30 order came down to £18 and this morning its tracking on Q at £1.80 as its 10% cashback (plus the £2.50 bonus which is not showing yet)

And paid for with paypal which is mostly cashback money so its money I've already spent once :)

So in theory if you spend say minimum of £12 - the 40% off beings it down to £7.20 so allowing for vat you should have spent enough to get your £2.50 bonus - to be on the safe side (thinking of my Marks order last week which was only a smidgeon over £6) I would go slightly higher.
    Body shop have several very useful small things that would make good additional filler gifts eg little tin boxes with a handcream and nail file for £5

"Also if anyone missed the last Quidco £2.50 bonus offer then its on yet again until Thursday - don't forget to activate first and spend over £6 to cover the 20% vat.

(Although with Marks I would aim for nearer £7.75 if last weeks purchase is anything to go by)

I've done one of my orders already - I had an item on my Amazon list which was only a few pence more expensive on ebay so I went through Quidco to Ebay and used up my ebay nectar credit plus a bit of paypal - I think I get extra nectar points as well."
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Good morning all

zodiac-wheel.gif
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Di, so sorry xxx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Happy Birthday girls xx

2075875449_eacc65f3dc.jpg

• Anon wrote: »

Many thanks

Anon

Anon, do you mean £18 Off £60 but spend £80. The other code is £21 Off £85 but then you would need to spend even more! :eek:
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport