Tesco Cineworld offer

Has anyone got this offer?

Buy three cleaning products from a list of reckitt products in Tesco submit a copy of your receipt and get a code for two free Cineworld tickets.

I did this earlier today but the email I got back just showed logos and no message!

I was wondering if this was usual and the code will follow later?

Comments

• ladydriver
    ladydriver Posts: 9 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I 'found' the text when I tried to highlight/select it - it appears to be white text on a white background!

I've submitted multiple claims since the offer started last week. For each one I received an immediate acknowledgement by e-mail. You get a second e-mail with the codes (I think these also appeared blank but did show up when I printed the message) - I've only received two of these so far but it is well within the 14-day period so I'm expecting the rest to follow soon.
  • andrewmp
    andrewmp Posts: 1,754 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yeah, it's white on white.
  • Jake0307
    Jake0307 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Shame there isn't a Cineworld near me.
    :T :money: :T
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    ladydriver wrote: »
    I 'found' the text when I tried to highlight/select it - it appears to be white text on a white background!

I've submitted multiple claims since the offer started last week. For each one I received an immediate acknowledgement by e-mail. You get a second e-mail with the codes (I think these also appeared blank but did show up when I printed the message) - I've only received two of these so far but it is well within the 14-day period so I'm expecting the rest to follow soon.

Do you know how long it took to get the 2nd email with the code?

I have not received mine yet.
  • The first one I claimed was approved same day. The second one took a full day, the third and fourth took a week.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    ladydriver wrote: »
    The first one I claimed was approved same day. The second one took a full day, the third and fourth took a week.

Thank you.

It came through yesterday.

Same as before, no text showing but fine when I printed it out.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Jake0307 wrote: »
    Shame there isn't a Cineworld near me.

Yes, it is frustrating.

Not really near me either, making a special trip to somewhere my daughter wants to go and incorporating cinema in at the same time for her.

It is a fantastic offer for anyone who does have a Cineworld near them though.

I think the cheapest item is around £1.50 so £4.50 spend giving you two tickets is a bargain.
  • ShaneUK
    ShaneUK Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    I think the cheapest item is around £1.50 so £4.50 spend giving you two tickets is a bargain.

Cheapest item I have seen was £1.20 (air freshener), so three of them - £3.60 for two cinema tickets!
  • is anyone else having issues trying to redeem online, driving me nuts ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure