on dmp but old account has got in debt, please help

Ok im on a DMP with payplan and all is going ok so far. The problem is i had a business account that i had stopped using and it has now got £1000 overdrawn with no overdraft set up. Im shaking as i thought i was sorting all this out and its just another !!!!e thing to happen. Will payplan not help me now, it was just standing orders etc that has bumped up the overdraft but the bank has let me do this without notifying me

should i tell payplan straight away and will they be able to help, the problem is its with a bank that they are already dealing with on my DMP. Im really worried payplan could stop my DMP and i cant bear the thought if this happened and everyone started sending letters and that again, im just getting over it,

any help is appreciated

Comments

• biglad
    biglad Posts: 617 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    can anyone give me any advice,

wondergirl i know your cccs but im sure its the same
  • biglad
    biglad Posts: 617 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    decided to just email them and tell them, not like im going to sort it out any other way really :(
  • Kevicho
    Kevicho Posts: 3,216 Forumite
    Prob best to ring up the DMP and the creditors to give them the situation tbh
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi there

I think you did the right thing telling payplan. It was a genuine error and everyone makes those! Hope they help you out hun.

do come back and tell us what the outcome is :grouphug:
    Leason learnt :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family