The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    There are 24 new videos on SuperSonic :)
  • Alicarroll wrote: »
    There are 24 new videos on SuperSonic :)

Yes, I just noticed that as well... was about to go to bed but have ended up going through them all, 9 left... eyes drooping...
    CC1 0%: [STRIKE]£6695[/STRIKE] £1432 CC2 0%: [STRIKE]£772[/STRIKE] £902 :(L1 5.2%: [STRIKE]£9067[/STRIKE] £0 :DL2 0%: [STRIKE] £5500[/STRIKE] £900 L3: [STRIKE]£700[/STRIKE] £0 :DL4: [STRIKE]£145[/STRIKE] £0 :DOD: [STRIKE]£100[/STRIKE] £100 :(Total: £3,334
    Light Bulb Moment: March 2010 ~ Debt Free Date: January 2014
    Revised Debt Free Date: August 2013 :j
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Just redeemed my second voucher for the month
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • LannieDuck
    LannieDuck Posts: 2,359 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    And loads of videos under PeanutLabs again today...
    Mortgage when started: £330,995

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
    Arthur C. Clarke
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Can someone check the Snoopy Game under PL for me to see when it is supposed to credit, or what I need to do to get it to credit? I've downloaded it but no SB yet - not sure if I need to get to a certain level? Want to get my SBs to credit before deleting the app!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    Yes, I just noticed that as well... was about to go to bed but have ended up going through them all, 9 left... eyes drooping...

You don't actually need to watch them all. Click each video so it 'opens up', you don't even need to click the play button, just expand it - start at the bottom cos if you start at the top, the bottom ones get pushed off the page. Open a new tab and do something else for 5 minutes (like start watching the Peanut Labs videos which you actually do need to leave playing one by one, urgh), then go back to the SuperSonic tab and refresh the videos list. You might have one or two left which you'll need to play again, but the majority of them will have gone and you'll get the bucks.

Actually I do multiple tabs for the Peanut Labs videos too - as each one is repeated so many times, I'll go through Seductive Motion in one tab, Fiona Freeze in another, etc. If I watched every offer wall video one by one I don't think there's enough time in the day! I've never seen so many videos on the walls before.
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I don't know anyone who would be interested in Swagbucks. Is there any other way to get referrals apart from a website?
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Hi can anyone tell me how long for the paypal payment to get through, thankyou:)
  • marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Woohoo only joined on the3rd of June and have just redeemed for my 3rrd voucher!! Non have come through yet but I'm sure they will soon.

Does anyone here or has anyone ever saved up their amazon vouchers for something big? I need a new tv and am gonna save them up for that
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • Nichelette
    Nichelette Posts: 2,090 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    marieukxx wrote: »
    Woohoo only joined on the3rd of June and have just redeemed for my 3rrd voucher!! Non have come through yet but I'm sure they will soon.

Does anyone here or has anyone ever saved up their amazon vouchers for something big? I need a new tv and am gonna save them up for that

I've saved up amazon vouchers in the past and got a free tv :D. Am relatively new to swagbucks though, the vouchers for the TV were from surveys.
    Finally bought a home
    Starting mortgage £289,500 31.01.19 - Current outstanding £207,243.66
    Overpayments since 27.03.19: £46,161.46
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills