Wanted: Spare Codes From Magic Spoon Straw from Kellogs Coco Pops Please

Hello - my boys are collecting codes from coco pops croc print and coco pops cereal so they can have the magic spoons. I would be very grateful if anyone has any spare codes they do not want if they could PM them to me. The codes are inside the box.

Thankyou very much - Linda xxx
Mum, wife and dinnerlady!

Comments

• Hello, I am also trying to collect these for my 2 boys, if anyone could kindly donate me some codes, they would be very grateful. PM if you can help

HUGE thanks to everyone who posts comps... :beer:
  • Hi,

I am also after 2 more codes for the spoons. What happened to the good old days when things used to come inside the boxes?

Thanks in advance
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    If anyone is still after a code, I have one as I don't think my teenagers will want a spoon straw! Please PM me and if I get more than one request I shall chose one at random.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
  • Lindy_-_Loo
    Lindy_-_Loo Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    If anyone is still after a code, I have one as I don't think my teenagers will want a spoon straw! Please PM me and if I get more than one request I shall chose one at random.

hello - I have PM you - thanks x
    Mum, wife and dinnerlady!
  • I'm the same as you lot who's been wanting codes for the straws. If anyone be grateful to spare some codes so I can get 1 or both straws please? Thank you
  • vikki_louise
    vikki_louise Posts: 2,358 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    A friend is collecting them to send to seriously ill children and their brothers/sisters, she would really appreciate any codes, thank you
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
  • carrie2402
    carrie2402 Posts: 124 Forumite
    Hi does anyone have codes for the kelloggs spoonstraws, would be much appreciated x
  • MyLittleSecret
    MyLittleSecret Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 2 August 2013 at 11:52PM
    Hi any codes for spare ?
  • Hello - my boys are collecting codes from coco pops croc print and coco pops cereal so they can have the magic spoons. I would be very grateful if anyone has any spare codes they do not want if they could PM them to me. The codes are inside the box.

Thankyou very much - Linda xxx
    hi all.
    ive some codes for my son, but when I go to the web site to entre them no promotion is showed ?? where have you all got the spoon straw from?
    many thanks
    Paul :j
  • Clutterfree
    Clutterfree Posts: 3,678 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    hi all.
    ive some codes for my son, but when I go to the web site to entre them no promotion is showed ?? where have you all got the spoon straw from?
    many thanks
    Paul :j

https://www.magicspoonstraws.kelloggs.co.uk/default.aspx

HTH.
    :heart: Ageing is a privilege not everyone gets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure