IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel BW again

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Yes, IMHO, never be scared to paint the true picture for the Judge of who is the innocent party.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Apologies for my absence....work taken precedence.

Still tinkering with my WS & Skeleton Argument, just looked on the MCOL Site...no updates that I can see. Is there a specific place I can see if they have paid the fee or if they have responded to the court ?
    cm62
  • Coupon-mad
    No but you can ring the Court to ask.
  • Ok, will do...thanks
    cm62
  • https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0e22m19gvsos8ik/AADAIusKEvUdV5zICi9-BtLda?dl=0

Amended upload, not changed loads...you put something in about the signage (IPC - BPA) The photos they sent me last, when I have zoomed in, I'm sure they are BPA given the colouring on them.

On another matter, I have received yet another letter from BW on our 2015 PCN. It has not moved on from the last few letters (£154.00 stage) but the wording is now something completely different. Should I put on this thread or start another ?

As before, many thanks for any comments and help.
    cm62
  • Just in from work, letter on doorstep from BW, advising their client is still proceeding with this and copied letter into Northampton. Do I reply to their letter at all, and if yes what is my response.

Thanks
    cm62
  • Coupon-mad
    You do not need to respond to BW Legal telling you they will proceed. Nice evidence building you are putting together.

Did you read Lamilad's thread about the same retail park? He won his second case yesterday.

Why not send him a pm and ask for his court transcript to use in your case as evidence that Excel cannot hold a keeper liable, as held by Skipton court in November 2016. Also ask him if he has anything he suggests you add to your evidence, stuff he found useful. Lamilad will help others I'm sure.
  • I saw his new thread, will take a look this afternoon. I'm interested as to how he approached it on the day...responses to the judge / claimants questions.

Again thank you for your continuing support and guidance ��
    cm62
  • Just been on MCOL website and logged in, saying DQ sent out to me today....any help and advice on this is much appreciated.
    cm62
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    The newbies faq thread has lots of advice on the court procedures and links to other resources

Including this thread which walks you through the stages including completing the DQ:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5546325
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport