Allied Dunbar / Zurich ACCUMULATION MANAGED Funds

Options
I have 2 executive pensions taken out with Allied Dunbar many years ago. These were taken over by Zurich. Is there a way to see the fund values and performance online, the two descriptions are:

"ACCUMULATION MANAGED 3/4 AP" and "ACCUMULATED CAPITAL 3/4 AP"

The first one has a unit value of around £90.80 per unit currently

Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,373 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Unlikely these old plans are available online. However, their service is quite good and will tell you the values over phone or send them in the post.

Performance can be found at trustnet or morningstar.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • Contractor148
    Options
    Would you be able to list the links to the morningstar or trustnet pages which shoe these specific valuations as I can't seem to find them. Thank you very much
    Contractor148 :beer:
  • frogeyesimon
    Options
    I think that you will find that they are available to view on line on the Zurich Pensions website.
  • gadgetmind
    gadgetmind Posts: 11,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aren't they sending you a statement once per year?

Some of these old pensions can have useful guarantees. If they do, they are often best left alone, if not, it can be worth moving them as the fees can be very high and not at all transparent.
    I am not a financial adviser and neither do I play one on television. I might occasionally give bad advice but at least it's free.

Like all religions, the Faith of the Invisible Pink Unicorns is based upon both logic and faith. We have faith that they are pink; we logically know that they are invisible because we can't see them.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure