My 2015-2020 timeline diary.........

Comments

• I have really only told my best friend, her partner is in exactly the same situation so we are both kinda on the same page which is good.

We will manage for sure just have to make some small changes to the way we live at the minute which we are both perfectly happy to do.

Dxxx
  • Decided this morning 2 things.

1 - I stupidly applied for a loan to pay off all debts, was swiftly declined :p

2 - cleared out my credit union account, had 200.00 in there. Going to pay that straight to the Very Account. Want to pay as much as possible this month as the wages will go down from September due to DH new job.

Dxxx
  • Just claimed a 30.00 Sainsburys voucher from my survey site.

That will be 30.00 more paid of my CC bill this month.

Dxxx
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    oh which survey site x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • Valued opinions chick, it's really good so it is.

Dxxx
  • Almost the end of my working day, yippeee!!!

I have eaten so badly this weekend, pretty much since Friday up to & including today.

I am so good on WW but when I come off it I'm so so bad.

I am supposed to be going to WI tomorrow morning but there is no way I am stepping on those scales, I will WI at home this week & try to lose the weight I have put on before I go back next Wednesday.

Funds are also not doing great but this seems to coincide with the diet going off the rails.

Back to tracking everything I eat & spend from tomorrow.

I can & will do this, I can & will do this, I can & will do this!!!

Dxxx
  • You can and will do this. You can and will do this. You can and will do this. £30 sainsbury voucher and £200 paid to very. Fantastic! You're getting there Dolly. Don't worry about the loan. Things will change and you will pay things off and when you do your credit rating is going right up. The weight is going to happen too, its just a total grind to get there. I am quite round this week as and im not even sure why! Keep going because you are well on the way. xxx
    2017- 5 credit cards plus loan
    Overdraft And 1 credit card paid off.

2018 plans - reduce debt
  • Thanks PSL.

Home & feeling a bit better already, had a nice dinner & catch up with DH.

Watching the gymnastics & just wondering how on earth they manage to flip, spin & twirl around like that! I can't even run without tripping over my own feet :rotfl:

Just gonna watch the rest of this then get to bed.

Up tomorrow with a new positive attitude & back on WW plan.

Dxxx
  • Gained 3.5lbs this week. Wasn't going to bother going to WW this morning but decided I need to be held accountable for my greedy actions & honesty with myself is the best policy.

No more bingeing!

Still waiting on the 200.00 to be transferred from my Credit Union, maybe be Friday before that is in. Will then pay that straight off Very.

My 100.00 Nationwide referral should be coming in on 20 August 2016, again I will use this to pay Very & that only leaves 90.00 balance which will be PIF on payday.

As soon as it is PIF I will write them a letter to ask them to remove the finance options from the site, I will keep the account but just PIF anytime I order anything cos sometimes you do get good sales on there.

Dxxx
  • Managed to survive the roll run this morning without giving in to temptation - go me :T

Going to the shop for some fruit, juice & popcorn.

Also just remembered I forgot to lift my soup :mad:

Darn itttttttttttttt.

Might nip to Costa for a coffee aswell, its my usual WI day treat. Not that I deserve it this week :rotfl:

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport